Rihanna....Hot or Sooo Not?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

Reaction score
3641-rihanna_live_cleavage_8_big.jpg

Rihanna has definitely been channeling her inner Madonna lately...circa Blonde Ambition Tour. I'm anxiously awaiting her appearance in a Jean Paul Gaultier cone bra. I think she looks classy and adorable. Not loving that the pants have a pleat, I think they add a bit of weight to her hips, but she still looks great!! Hot!

Oh and the cane is for a foot injury....Thank Goodness it's not a trend. I thought maybe she was coming out with a cane song.

Reaction score
i dont like these pants at all!

they make her look fat and she isnt fat at all :/

Reaction score
I think she looks very classy in this picture. The pants aren't as flattering as some things I've seen on her but she is very pretty.

Reaction score
LOL, Amanda!

I think this outfit isn't very flattering on her (specifically the pants). She's still cute, though. Love the makeup.

Reaction score
she is very fresh and young looking isnt she, i agree about the pants the top is noice very noice.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by niksaki /img/forum/go_quote.gif she is very fresh and young looking isnt she, i agree about the pants the top is noice very noice. Noice.. how Kath and Kim lol

I think i'ts a little frumpy for my tastes, the top is kinda pretty though.

Reaction score
lol cane song! ok, she aight, don't like pooffy pants tho

also i dont like how there is two belt lines, i think the top should have been long enough to cover the belt loops since its a belted top

Nox

Reaction score
Well, I like how she is dressing around the cane, and making it a part of her "costume" instead of being awkward with it. She really has been impressing with the styles she comes out with. I may not like all the outfits, but she still executes them well.

Latest posts