Rihanna on TRL: Hot or Sooo Not?

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score

I have been crushing on this girl hardcore for about a year now. She has an amazing face, perfect hourglass shape and cool sense of style. But...ACID WASHED JEANS????? Acid washed jeans are a trend that should be buried in the center of the earth never to be found again. I don't mind the high-waist so much, but with the corset top she looks a little "Urkel-esque" Sorry Rihanna....so NOT HOT!

Reaction score
The jeans ..... the high waisted ness of it .... makes her shape look all wrong! no no no

Reaction score
she should be shot for that fool hat alone, never mind the awful jeans.

She has got an awesome figure though.. look at that waist!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by marygambrell /img/forum/go_quote.gif Lovely face but dont like the outfit

Reaction score
Nope. Not a good outfit for her at all. Too bad b/c she is so pretty.

Reaction score
Her make-up is always on point, but this is not one of my favorite looks from her.

Reaction score
She has a great figure, a lovely face but I don't like what she is wearing

Reaction score
You know when I saw this episode, I thought that she looked pretty good. But still images can show you things that you missed before! Those jeans are hot to me it just needed to be paired with a different top. Fall Trend ALERT: Fall Hats! I love the turban-looking hat she sports. Rihanna always know how to fit in the latest trends to her style. I say hot!