RIMMEL-Best mascara from them?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Have you bought Rimmel mascara lately? They have several, I bought the Lycra one and the Volume, the Lycra one dries up quickly. I liked them both. They last all day long, and easily removed with remover.

I tried a few Rimmel Mascaras. I don't like the Xtreme Volume - My lashes stick together and it looks horrible. Endless Lenght & Lift is a good one it makes my lashes Long and looks very Natural. Volume Flash id a good one too - Gives a good Volume. But all three are long lasting.

i liked rimmel lycra for lengh but it dried up quickly...now i use max factor stretch and separate for length.

I've tried a few of their mascaras & I didn't really love any of them.

I like the Eye Magnifier Mascara in the blackest shade. It lifts and really makes my lashes dark!

I bought the Lycra one awhile ago..didn't do much for me. It actually seemed to make my eyelashes fall out more and they seemed to look shorter. So I kinda stopped buying rimmel products. The foundation didn't do much for me either.

I like the Extra Super Lash. It's the only one from them I've tried though. It really does seem to build volume and make my lashes look thick!

Originally Posted by LaItaliana /img/forum/go_quote.gif so far i like lash maxx b/c of the brush So do I. I like comb mascaras, and out of all I have tried this one was the best. The comb is really fine, and it's buildable.

extra super lash is the only one i've tried, it's versatile and it's quite good but do not expect wonders
smile.gif
and it sometimes makes lashes stick to each other..

Originally Posted by breathless /img/forum/go_quote.gif i love the one with the red packaging. the volume one? Thats the same one I use. It works really well for my short lashes when I don't feel like applying my fake ones
laughing.gif

Latest posts

Back