RIMMEL Cosmetics

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have only got their eyeliner  but its just so so...i just keep it in office in case i just need to use it for some emergencies..lols.

Most Rimmel stuff isn't bad, but there is better out there. However, I do have a particular fondness for their lipsticks ... especially Heather Shimmer.
wub.gif

their mascaras are the only ones that work for me. i have a few eyeliners and lipliners which i also love. 

I've tried the mascaras, eye shadows and lip glosses.  I fell in love with the Sexy Curves mascara, but I've temporarily misplaced it during my move.  The eye shadows can be used in certain situations, but aren't always the best.  I find Milani to be far better quality if you're looking for a drugstore product.  The lip gloss is okay, too.  I love the color options, but if you're looking for something that stays for an extended period of time, it may not be best.  However, it has been a few years since I actually purchased any eyeshadow or lip gloss.

I really don't like this brand, I don't know why but I think it's because the packagings not very nice IMHO.

sexy curves mascara, in the purple tube....alot like Maybellines define-a-lash, only better

Back