Robinssa's trade list

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Makeup: Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick - Beso Jouer Eye Definer - Gris Eyeco Black Magic Mascara - black StilaSkincare: Neutropenia Revitalizing Lip Balm - Healthy Blush - new in package Skin Accents Rice Bran Alginate Peel Off Eye Mask x3 Nails: Ruffian Hedge Fund OPI Liquid Sand Mini - Vesper - one manicure Ulta - concrete evidence - one manicure Ulta - freshwater pearl - swatch Items I am interested in: Hair products Carol's Daughter Products Open to many things

Hi!  I would love your Pixi.  I have 2 of the Hanskins from sample society, and two of the little packets they sent as well.  

I also wanted to let you know since you have perfumes on your trade USPS just changed their procedures for shipping perfumes.  Last week I shipped a tiny vial from BB and the cost was $5.55.  I've shipped perfume before and it was never that much, then the employee explained the new changed.  I took my perfumes off my list because it wasn't work the cost of shipping. 

Latest posts

Back