Round Front Vs. Elongated Toilets?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Greetings!

Recently, we shifted into a new house where the toilet doesn't look good and it is also an old fashioned one. My husband is willing to install a new toilet with latest design. In this regard, we are reading the toilet reviews from here but confused between elongated and round toilets. We are preferring the dual flushing systems and willing to go with American Standard 2887.216.020 H2Option with its a rounded one and we are giving preference to elongated ones. 

On the other hand, we are considering WoodBridge T-0001 as an option and yes, it has elongated design. All in all, we are confused and looking for better pieces of advice.

Please come with some suggestions and your experiences with both round and elongated toilets. You can also suggest some other options as well. 

5f763c970e9346e8bec506471dada848.jpg

I would definitely go for elongated toilet. We have two of these installed in our house and I'm so used to those. Though American Standard is a decent brand which I was using in my old house, but nowadays Woodbridge is my choice. T0001 is a good choice indeed, it's even mentioned on Sanitaryreview as one of the best choices due to it's compact size and minimalistic design. Though I must say that you posted a wrong photo, T0001 is has more cubic shape. 

If you have a compact bathroom and need a small toilet, then you must install a round toilet. It requires little space and is comfortable for kids as well. But if you have enough space, then I would suggest an elongated toilet because the toilet has more sitting space. So, sitting up or down is easier for heavy or tall people on an elongated toilet. By the way, here is the correct photo of WoodBridge T001.

Attachments

• 5f703d69d3361_thumb_600x600.jpg
    5f703d69d3361_thumb_600x600.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 2

Latest posts

Back