Sabrina Bryan Admits Dancing Romance

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Sabrina Bryan Admits Dancing Romance

November 5, 2007

sabrina_bryan_180x240.jpg

After weeks of speculation, Dancing with the Stars‘ recently ousted Sabrina Bryan is coming clean about her off-screen sparks with partner Mark Ballas. In fact, she’s positively gushing. “I absolutely love and adore him,†she told TV

Guide.com.

And thanks to their shocking Oct. 30 departure from the show, the former favorites finally have time to explore their feelings—starting with a romantic night out this weekend. “[â€Mark isâ€] joking that it’s our first date,†she told TV Guide. “We’vealways hung out, millions of times, millions of dinners. But this is different.â€

Bryan and Ballas are not the first to find love on the dance floor. Mario Lopez and his former partner Karina Smirnoff moved in together last spring

Originally Posted by emily_3383 /img/forum/go_quote.gif omg thats such a tacky outfit she has on. IMO... I think she is tacky. LMAO

Originally Posted by Marisol /img/forum/go_quote.gif IMO... I think she is tacky. LMAO i agree.

Originally Posted by Marisol /img/forum/go_quote.gif IMO... I think she is tacky. LMAO lol. I dont know anything about her but judging from that picture im sure you are right!

Latest posts

Back