Sakura

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i have 3 friends who are currently in japan (1 in the navy [7months], 1 in the marines [there for about 3 years now] and one whose teaching english [almost 1 year]).

and they keep sending me pictures of stuff just to anger and make me jealous.

god, its soooooo pretty looking there!

Ohh I love Sakura.

We got bunch of Sakura trees in front of my house now and they're blooming!

I have many Sakura pics on my computer and some of them on my gallery, just love them!

Thanks for sharing Suryani!

11119-erdf.jpg
Oh sound verry good plane ,.Mellisa^____~near with my home have park for kids playing with mother,..and there beautiful park,i think...^____^

i have one pic ^___~ and look some mother playing with they kids just

lovely^____~,..this just beacouse still ltile bit cold in the time i take this pic and tree for background still without leaf,...believe me this so beautiful if

weather come to warm ^___~

and you verry welcome guys.,...

i love to sharing more,...hope soon i take some pics again and show more about sakura and japan,..^____~

Sakura is the most beautiful flower come just for one time in one year and they life just for two weeks ,...i so excited take pics of them becouse they are verry beautiful,....^____~

hic .. i wish i had just 1 Sakura tree in front of my house ....

thanks Leony,...hey why you not show some pics with us Leony,...it will be nice, ^____~

Thanks Dior Addict,...Cherry Blossom festival sound verry interisting,...^____~

Thanks pieced,..actualy i love pics of #2 in set 2,...sakura with blue sky,..

i have idea to put this pics for my dekstop^____^

maybe this weekends i have time go to Ueno and i just realy want get some pics in Ueno,..and sakura blooming and

we always get like litle party ,..like sit down under sakura tree and get food and drink,...i will put again some pics in here^____^

Back