Sally Hansen Line Smoothing Airbrush Primer...my new HG Primer

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I just bought this today and i fell in love with it.I have extremely oily skin and it kept it matte but not dull.I dont like the way it comes out the can but its great.Has anybody else tried it?

I've never tried it before, but you make it sound wonderful!! I'll have to give it a go when I finish with my monistat.

Silly question but...is it only for airbrush makeup or can you use it with standard foundation?

i used it with my BE so i believe u can use it with anything.It does have any color tint to it either.

Originally Posted by mebabygirl86 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I just bought this today and i fell in love with it.I have extremely oily skin and it kept it matte but not dull.I dont like the way it comes out the can but its great.Has anybody else tried it? Hi,
Thanks for the heads up.

Glad you found something you love!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Pinklady77 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I might have to give this a try! How much is it? Hi,
I stopped by Duane Reade d/s yesterday. SH's airbrush primer is $7.99

I got mine today. I haven't tried it on my face yet but in my hand it showed quite a bit of shimmer which I wasn't expecting. Let's see how it looks on my face tomorrow, it's not like I mind shimmer in my face anyway lol.

I've tried it this few days. It feels nice on my face, the shimmer is a bit noticeable but you can sort of blend it with the foundation on top and it looks nice. Funny thing is I'm not really sure this is making my foundation last any longer, but I'm not sure. I gotta make a test with the primer in half my face and see what happens.

Latest posts

Back