Salon Express Stamper

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You'd be amazed how often I get customers calling in saying that pictures they've taken with their new phone are fuzzy because so many folks don't realize there is a plastic sheet over the lens.....
Hahahaha makes me feel better

Originally Posted by UrbanFool /img/forum/go_quote.gif

The Konad works well if you use their extra thick polish. (The expensive one, not the cheaper one.)

KitaRei, those are just gorgeous!

Thank you!!

I'm glad you got it to work playedinloops :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

The Cheeky ones on Amazon are amazing, almost as good as Konad. I have a bunch of Bundle Monster ones and the images are fuzzier, harder to transfer, etc--plus, my set had imperfections on like 1/3rd of the plates which made a bunch of stamps unusable.

I bought this set: http://www.amazon.com/INTRODUCTION-Stamping-Different-Images-Cheeky/dp/B006OMHRF4/ref=cm_cr-mr-title with amazon prime, and so far I love it. The only thing is that some of the full-sized plates (maybe 5 of them) are scaled really small so they're not usable except on child's fingers. Other than that, esp if you don't have M57 or M73 (unfortunately I do so that was a bit of a waste) this is a great set. I just did my nails but I'm too lazy to pull out my slr, so maybe I'll do some swatches later. The image quality is really smooth :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />.

Not sure how well the Salon Express stamper and scraper work, but if you have a hard time picking up images you might want to get the Konad ones (like $5, pretty cheap).

I did a video review and demo:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=levpJ-UNPSk

My tips for getting the best results from the Salon Express:

• File the stamper. It picks up better when you rough it up.
• When you scrap the polish don’t scrap very hard. Apply a little pressure and scrap across the image plate.
• Polish with shimmer work best for stamping. The kind that looks like it has teeny tiny glitter in it.
• When you stamp your nails, roll the stamp from one side to the other. Don’t just push it straight down on the nail. position the stamper and roll it left to right or right to left.
• Do not roll the stamper back and forth.

yeah i cant get this thing to work worth a damn! 
scream3.gif

Back