Sami hair care

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
I just tried Sami's shampoo and mouse and I LOVE it! It smells good and the mouse gives alot of volume!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by itsd2382 I just tried Sami's shampoo and mouse and I LOVE it! It smells good and the mouse gives alot of volume! where do you get this product???? Why do you like it so much. I need volume bad!!!!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by wvpumpkin where do you get this product???? Why do you like it so much. I need volume bad!!!! I got it at CVS, it smells good and it doesnt weigh ur hair down. I would def try it out!

Liz

Reaction score
i see him on the home shopping channels.it looks interesting, but i don't fluff my hair up or anything

Reaction score
Originally Posted by itsd2382 I got it at CVS, it smells good and it doesnt weigh ur hair down. I would def try it out! thanks for the info, I will go shopping at cvs, luckily I have one pretty close to me. So I should buy the shampoo and the mouuse???

Reaction score
Originally Posted by wvpumpkin If I have thin fine hair which shampoo should I try??? I think they just have one shampoo, I think. and the mouse is really good. if you can find the shine spray and hair spray they work really good too!

Reaction score
whats he on qvc or hsn?always curious about his products but didnt want to go thru the whole returning process if i didnt like it.

Reaction score
Yeah, I noticed Samy is now available in drugstores! I'm excited 'cause I always wanted to try them but didn't want to order off of TV. I've bought lots of stuff from TV but for some reason I wasn't sure about these products. Glad to hear some feedback and now I will try them!

Reaction score
I just got some Samy products today for the first time. I got the 3 min. emergency deep conditioner and the anti frizz serum. Is anyone using these products? If so do you like it? I hope to like it! TIA

Latest posts