Sample Society July 2014

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My guess is that this was a special pre-relaunch preview to try to get people like me (bailed because UGH SO BORING, SAMPLE SOCIETY) back. It worked, but only time will tell if they will sustain this or slip back into the same old boring crap that drove me away.
I purchased 10 boxes for my Summer Swap (okay for me too) but was not impressed by one box!! Thought "Well I guess I know this sub isn;t for me"...then this! I just canceled my Ipsy after 2 months of blah and a 3rd of blah on it's way, so I don't feel bad getting this :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Signed up- this box looks too good to pass up. I'm loving all the BL metallics- I want them ALL... MUAAAAAH(evil laugh)

Signed up! Does anyone know if the products are going to be full sized, or only sample sizes?
They have done full sized products in the past (butter london, for example) but they usually do deluxe samples, so it's 50/50 with this stuff!

Tomorrow is the 11th!  Does this mean we will get shipping notices?  Or do they send the box then you get tracking.  Also is it like BB or Ipsy where you can log in and see what you are getting?  

I know they are undergoing a revamp but this is completely new to me!  TIA!

Looks like there will be variations! My profile says I'm getting Kit C.

Getting kit B also...... but really strange that it's showing up as order received on Monday July 7th and showing the red box with July box written under it but under where it says order received, it says that expected delivery is Saturday, June 21st...... what the heck? Do you think it's showing that because tracking hasn't been assigned to it yet??????

Kit C for me.  And boo for me not knowing I had to pay tax.  I though I would pay $15 but nope $16.20.  Le sigh

I should pay more attention lol

KIT B, Monday! delivery and yep, I paid tax, too. But I always did, so it's not a surprise.

Other than the polish colors, I thought we were all getting the same items this month. Wonder if there will be more than 3?

I'm getting Kit a and it says expected delivery on Monday. I don't have a tracking number yet though so we shall see.

Has anyone called yet to see what's in each box? I'm really hoping for the Chompers color of Butter London. Not a big fan of The Old Bill, and the Bobby Dazzler is awfully similar to the Ruffian Relic color which is coming in my birchbox. I am sure these will trade well so though so any color is really fine.

I think there are only three variations in the boxes, based on the three polish colors. However I wonder if everyone is getting the same lip color or if that is also a variation or just completely random.

Getting Kit A

If I'm not to bothered by a million things I'll call when I get to my desk this morning, but first coffee!!!!

Kit C!  I have a kit!  Lol I've been stalking this sub for so long now, I can't believe I finally signed up and I have my very own Kit Letter!!!  I may be a bit too excited over this, but it's making up for a lackluster Ipsy Glam Bag reveal this morning.

kit A!

image.jpg

Back