Samples haul from Nilufer!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by lilla Yes and your neck too. Don't forget to keep your neck pampered as well
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Some women forget to take care of their necks and age signs show there before the face
icon_idea.gif
Eeeekkk i never look after my neck. I better start now so. Thanks for mentioning that Nilufer
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Arielle that´s what I like about Hyper Real, it adjusts to many skintones, so you don´t have to worry about a perfect color match.lets hope you don´t break out!!! that´d be such a shame, it really gives you that glow.

You're right Andrea!! And even I broke out with Studio Fix, the shade was soo perfect for my skintone!! I only wish I knew if Hyper Real has silicon in it, because I think that silicon was the reason I broke out from Studio Fix!!

Originally Posted by Laura Eeeekkk i never look after my neck. I better start now so. Thanks for mentioning that Nilufer
biggrin.gif
It's very important to look after the neck area!People use expensive stuff on their face but forget about their neck - so you end up with a face that looks good and a wrinkled neck - NOT nice!!!!!

Originally Posted by Sophia You're right Andrea!! And even I broke out with Studio Fix, the shade was soo perfect for my skintone!! I only wish I knew if Hyper Real has silicon in it, because I think that silicon was the reason I broke out from Studio Fix!! I think my MA once told me that it has silicone in it. but you might wanna PM Joy (username Joyeuux) this question since she works for MAC.I´ll keep my fingers crosse for ya !

Originally Posted by Arielle I think my MA once told me that it has silicone in it. but you might wanna PM Joy (username Joyeuux) this question since she works for MAC.I´ll keep my fingers crosse for ya !

Ohhh thanks Andrea!!!

thanks
icon_redface.gif

Originally Posted by suziqq322 Lilla, how sweet are you!!! And those moisturizers must work because your skin is gorgeous!!!

You're welcome hon.
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by Laura Eeeekkk i never look after my neck. I better start now so. Thanks for mentioning that Nilufer
biggrin.gif

I hope you don't break out from Mac. I knew the Stila fdtn wouldn't match you and I took the chance anyway... I picked it up and it was a bit light but I wasn't sure about it
icon_sad.gif
Sorry hon.

Originally Posted by Sophia Andrea I tried them both today in day light and I saw that Stila's Illuminating is more white on my skin, and it's not so good!! Mac's Hyper Real in NC200 it matches perfect with my skintone, and it has a little glow in it!!! But i'm still afraid that I will broke out with Mac's!!

Originally Posted by lilla I hope you don't break out from Mac. I knew the Stila fdtn wouldn't match you and I took the chance anyway... I picked it up and it was a bit light but I wasn't sure about it
icon_sad.gif
Sorry hon. Ohhh don't worru Nilufer!! I'm planning to buy a Stila foundation so when I go to the counter I'll check out which is my perfect shade!! I'm thinking also Pivotal Skin, Itried once and it was gorgeous, comparing to Illuminating Liquid I think Pivotal Skin is better!!

Sounds great. I don't know what Pivotal Skin is so I need to check it out
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Sophia Ohhh don't worru Nilufer!! I'm planning to buy a Stila foundation so when I go to the counter I'll check out which is my perfect shade!! I'm thinking also Pivotal Skin, Itried once and it was gorgeous, comparing to Illuminating Liquid I think Pivotal Skin is better!!

Originally Posted by lilla Sounds great. I don't know what Pivotal Skin is so I need to check it out
icon_cheesygrin.gif
st_S13X01_200.jpg

<!--- ##SC## ---> pivotal skin

A multi-use formula that gives sheer coverage and protection of spf 8 in one sweep. Minimizes pores and reveals an inherent dewiness with a finish so complete that powder is unnecessary. Touch and sweep on fresh, youthful skin. Tips:

Touch sponge pad gently and apply with fingertips, working with a small amount of product to keep it sheer. Over application defeats the luminous quality of pivotal skin.

Originally Posted by Sophia
st_S13X01_200.jpg

<!--- ##SC## ---> pivotal skin

A multi-use formula that gives sheer coverage and protection of spf 8 in one sweep. Minimizes pores and reveals an inherent dewiness with a finish so complete that powder is unnecessary. Touch and sweep on fresh, youthful skin. Tips:

Touch sponge pad gently and apply with fingertips, working with a small amount of product to keep it sheer. Over application defeats the luminous quality of pivotal skin.

That sounds great, I am such a sucker!!!
icon_rolleyes.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I believe she did.
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) COOL! Did you leave her FEEDBACK in the rating center here?

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) shoulda checked huh? LOL sorry...
COOL

That's OK Tony!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Sophia Oh I tried also Mac's Strobe cream I don't know if you tried it, it's perfect and sooo moisturizing!! YAY! I love this stuff too. Enjoy your goodies.
Nilufer - you are a doll!
icon_biggrin.gif

Thank you Marisol
icon_redface.gif

Originally Posted by Marisol YAY! I love this stuff too. Enjoy your goodies.
Nilufer - you are a doll!
icon_biggrin.gif

Back