Sampling suggestion

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is another one from Sweden
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I have been interensted in Lumiere since I started reading here, so perhaps I will order a few samples myself soon. What is your fave? Or have you tried any others since this last post?

Hi Lulillan and welcome to the forum! I finally ordered natural radiance, california gold and bare skin when there was a promotion on the lumiere website and I think they will last me forever! I mainly use natural radiance as a highligher and bare skin all over the face. I used the bronzer earlier in summer but not so much lately. Hopes it helps!

Originally Posted by swedgal /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hi Lulillan and welcome to the forum! I finally ordered natural radiance, california gold and bare skin when there was a promotion on the lumiere website and I think they will last me forever! I mainly use natural radiance as a highligher and bare skin all over the face. I used the bronzer earlier in summer but not so much lately. Hopes it helps!
Thank you! Perhaps I will look for any promotions and then I will order a bunch
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I have ordered some samples now and I must say that I really like Bare skin, Nectar, and Nude. Sunkissed is also nice. The samples are big so they will last me a while too. That is great!!

I have also got samples from LA minerals. They have an offer now that you can get 5 samples for free if you order 10 or more.

http://laminerals.com/mineral-makeup-samples.html

Back