Sarah Michelle Gellar

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Where has she been? It's like she dropped off the face of the earth. Do you like her little frock? At first I thought she had on a necklace but it's actually the dress! I think I like it. She seems to wear it well.

Eww no.

It looks too low, I know she doesnt have much in the boob department but it just looks odd.

Then lower part of the dress comes up all high, I get it's suppose to be a babydoll dress but it just looks all warped.

Maybe it's the way she's standing or it's just fitted wrong.

I think she looks too thin. I dont think the dress is flattering at all.

And the faux chunky necklace reminds me of Run DMC.

And the faux chunky necklace reminds me of Run DMC.

Ok I didn't see that at all but now you got me crackin' up.

She looks really skinny, and it looks super tight I thought she has some boobs when she was buffy

Originally Posted by Bellagigi /img/forum/go_quote.gif Where has she been? It's like she dropped off the face of the earth. ive noticed that too.

Originally Posted by estherika /img/forum/go_quote.gif the dress eaten her boobs? lol, i think it has!!

I actually kinda like it on her. On her petite frame, a shorter dress like that is just right. But the band over her bust area needed to be tailor in a more flattering way. She does look excellent in that champagne hue though.

Originally Posted by Nox /img/forum/go_quote.gif I actually kinda like it on her. On her petite frame, a shorter dress like that is just right. But the band over her bust area needed to be tailor in a more flattering way. She does look excellent in that champagne hue though. I agree.

I had heard that she was pregnant actually.

I like it on her. She wears it a lot better than most people could.

Originally Posted by pinksugar /img/forum/go_quote.gif I had heard that she was pregnant actually.
I like it on her. She wears it a lot better than most people could.

I really agree. Though, I am one of the very very few women out there who prefer very small boobs.....and wish I had them.

I'm more a believer that, presented in the right bra and emphasised the right way, boobs of any size can be beautiful.

I think they really change the way an outfit looks, some dresses look much better with a smaller set, and others really do need a bigger pair. Just luck of the draw I guess
biggrin.gif

but in this case, sarah looks awesome regardless of her boobsize. She's pretty small so she'd look ridiculous if they were bigger

Uh..someone needs to feed that girl. where did the boobs go?..Or did she ever have any?

I like the color of the dress but its a tad....much

Originally Posted by estherika /img/forum/go_quote.gif the dress eaten her boobs? hahaha... I'd look good in that dress without my breast forms on!!! lol

Latest posts

Back