SAT Scores

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
Mornin all!!

Just to be nosey, what did you score on the SATs?

I scored 1090; Math-620, Verbal-470

Reaction score
I did not take the SAT. I took the ACT and my score was not too high! You had a great score. =)

Reaction score
When I went to college, many of my peers complained their scores where too low and theirs were in the mid 1200s.

Reaction score
I didn't take them either, nor did I take the ACT. Luckily, I didn't need them to get into college. My ex BF from HS had a perfect score... Bastard!

Reaction score
I took them so long ago they were on stone tablets and we had to use hammer and chisels to mark the boxes. As I recall my boys both were in the 1300, 1400 area.

Reaction score
Act 34 was that not a perfect score---WOW. I did act and was only a 24 and sooo glad to get that.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by bbprincess2147 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Wow!!! What does he do now? He's a pet doctor LOL! I believe... I know at one time he wanted to be a pediatrician. So, if I remember what a mutual friend told me, he's now a veterinarian. I lost touch with him after I left HS (he was a senior and I was a sophomore when we dated).

Reaction score
Haven't they changed the scoring of the SATs? I think it's graded differently now.

Anyway, I got a 1240: Math-640, Verbal-600. I was so pissed. Everyone else in the same classes as me got around 1400.

Reaction score
The SAT's are scored differently now. There is an additional category.

I didn't realize so many people took the ACT's. At my school they stressed that it was for students that wanted to go into the military field.

Reaction score
I honestly can't remember. I didn't study for it at all and it was so long. It must have been ok because it got me into college.

It was the new one though, so I had to write a paper in 30 minutes (I think it was 30). The math was harder than I thought it would be.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by bbprincess2147 /img/forum/go_quote.gif The SAT's are scored differently now. There is an additional category.
I didn't realize so many people took the ACT's. At my school they stressed that it was for students that wanted to go into the military field.

I thought the ASVAB was the test for the military, i took that too, lol, but they stressed ACT here for college

Reaction score
Beats me..... Mine was low enough that Michigan State wouldn't let me in unless I took summer school and got a C..... but MTU accepted me anyway..... so that's where I went....... I have a high IQ but wasn't much for getting good grades and high test scores.... ohh well.... lol

Reaction score
Mine was a 1400 and when I got the paper I just saw the 6 of one number and the 7 of the other and started jumping around saying I got 13 hundred!! Then my dad came and was like Steph, add em up thats 1400! It was cool because I did it just to make him proud, the college I went to accepted pretty much anybody and I transferred to online since I move around a lot because of my husband being in the Army.

I had this one friend though that he got National Merit on the PSAT, A perfect ASVAB, and didn't even take the SATs or go to college or join the military cause he was a druggie. He was the smartest and stupidest guy Ive ever known.