Saucebox Cosmetics - Midnight Blossoms

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
 ​
Now available on Saucebox Cosmetics website:​
 ​
Midnight Blossoms
Price: $65​
On sale: $50 (through 1/27/2013)​

​
Row 1​
 ​
Row 2​
 ​
Row 3​
 ​
Flash on left, no flash on right. Indoors.​
Over Glamour Doll Eyes Control Freak​

Oh my gooooodddddd......beautiful swatches! Im drooling over these ones! I wonder if they ship to Canada? If not I suppose I could get them sent to my US address......but I already did so much online shopping this month.....decisions decisions!

omg! Faves: 3rd color from left to right on the 1st row, gorgeous green! 2nd color from 2nd row! And omg that black!

Originally Posted by satojoko /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Oh my gooooodddddd......beautiful swatches! Im drooling over these ones! I wonder if they ship to Canada? If not I suppose I could get them sent to my US address......but I already did so much online shopping this month.....decisions decisions!
I know Alla has a Canadian distributor but I don't know if this palette is currently available in Canada. I think Saucebox will be at IMATS Vancouver in August if you end up holding off on getting it.

Originally Posted by beautymadn3ss /img/forum/go_quote.gif

omg! Faves: 3rd color from left to right on the 1st row, gorgeous green! 2nd color from 2nd row! And omg that black!
Yeah, that black glitter is my favorite but as I mentioned on my blog, use a LIGHT hand with it because it's so pigmented and tap the brush before applying otherwise the potential for fall out is there due to the glitter. I LOVED this black as an eyeliner which is how I used it last Saturday at IMATS with Bellbottom Blues Blingtone from MyFace Cosmetics.

Really? I was at IMATS here last year and it was a massive disappointment. Nothing at all what I expected it to be like. Just a big wet fart, to be honest. Although I did manage to spend a couple hundred $$ anyways. Not sure if I'll be going this year.....but if I have a chance of picking up a palette like that, I may cave and buy a ticket.

I'll ask Alla again to be sure. Unfortunately you won't see more companies take their products into Canada due to import fees and the cost to ship into Canada. I know when I talked to a few people about IMATS Vancouver they were disappointed and said it was quiet and like you disappointed. I want to go just to see the differences between the LA show and the Van show.

Loving that black! So bold and sparkley.

I was thinking maybe just installing a leaf blower next to my makeup area for quick and easy eyeshadow fallout removal.
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

LOL Well a hairdryer on cool works. LOL
Bwahahaha only teasing. I use a fan brush most of the time and it works fine. I was looking at those pictures of people being blasted with leaf blowers yesterday. Could not stop laughing.

Latest posts

Back