Save or Splurge on Blush?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I splurge and save. I like MAC blushes (Peach Twist and Mocha) but I also like Rimmel blushes.

if you'd ask me on Nars blusher, I'll save. There's a lot of brands with Blushers like Nars which are also very pigmented though.

Unless I have enough $$ then I'll splurge on this one.
eusa_whistle.gif

I think save. There are lots of inexpensive blushes that are pretty colors and I've never had one that fades or looks like poo. I have Cover Girl, Maybelline, Physicans Formula, Loreal, and also never had to use a lot to make it show up. I also have Orgasm, and it's ok. It's pretty, but it's not a big difference from many shades I already have.

I would only splurge if I need a color I can't find in drugstores.

I actually never use blush so I never really bought any but lately i've been dying to go to sephora and try out different shades of Nars blushes which will look nice on me. I say splurge since you dont have to use much blush to get a great effect. My only problem is that I wear so much bronzer that I dunno if blush will even show on my bronzy face.

Back