Scarlett Johansson on the cover of Elle

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score

Love It or Hate It??

I quite like the style of it (I love stripes
), I don't think it's the best dress i've ever seen her in but i do quite like it

Reaction score
The bust part isn't very flattering. But other than that, it's nice.

Reaction score
I love the dress. For once her boobs aren't being mangled in a really painful way - she always has them jacked up so if she looks down she's going to get a face full of boobs!

on the other hand, while this looks more comfortable boob-wise, it isn't particularly flattering. It's the only part of the dress I don't like.

hair and makeup isnt that special either.. I guess the dress is the best part of the cover in my opinion

Reaction score
i like the dress, just wish that little gap that shows some boob-age wasnt there.

cause if it wasnt i'd totally wear it.

Reaction score
The dress is cute and I like her hair in this picture...it's a lot more natural than her regular style.

Reaction score
I love it... couldn't wear it but I love it...

Reaction score
That dress is cute and i like the part by her boobs...but then again maybe i just like showing my boobs/clevage too much...lmao

Reaction score
I like the colors and the overall shape of it. The top part could use a little change, otherwise it's nice.

Reaction score
I love the dress generally except maybe the bust area, very cute. As Karen said and I agree I could not get away with wearing it.