Scentboxes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this is in the memeshop

NATURE HOLIC HAND CREAM GRAPEFRUIT 1+1

WHAT IT DOES

This super-creamy grapefruit hand cream penetrates the skin quickly to protect, moisturize and replenish dry skin and nails. Enriched with hyaluronic acid, Indian Gooseberry and grapefruit extracts, this cream will nourish skin and nails to its finest. Citrusy Mandarin Orange and Grapefruit top notes will keep your hands and nails feeling fresh all day!

_1_1.jpg

it would be great if this was in the grapefruit scent box!
Ooooh I hope it is!! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> every itme on the memeshop can soon turn into a secret memespoiler;)

I got my scentboxes today!  I love them all because scents are always love~~~  :wub:   :wub:

The rose seems fun. I used to buy the Happy Bath from gmarket. Glad to see this old friend again.

The baby powder all smells fantastic! Soap packaging is abosultely adorable.

Have not tried the grapefruit mist tho. Anyone gave it a spritz?

Last edited by a moderator:
I got my scentboxes today!  I love them all because scents are always love~~~  :wub:   :wub:

The rose seems fun. I used to buy the Happy Bath from gmarket. Glad to see this old friend again.

The baby powder all smells fantastic! Soap packaging is abosultely adorable.

Have not tried the grapefruit mist tho. Anyone gave it a spritz?
I like everything so much as well! I kinda wish they hadn't put the same item with different scent in two boxes but this is a very minor disadvantage. The rose box is probably my favorite one, but I'm also very happy about one major item in the grapefruit one too.

I find them much better than color-boxes. I am happy I bought them and it's hard to say which is my favorite - probably baby powder.

God, can't decide which I love the most as they're all amazing. My fav item from grapefruit box is the mist. It smells SO good. Like... the best citrus-y smell ever! The best item in rose box must be the cleanser and shower gel, and in the baby powder its the soap and makeupbase.

What a bargain btw... These boxes are worth so much more than 30$+ shipping!!

God, can't decide which I love the most as they're all amazing. My fav item from grapefruit box is the mist. It smells SO good. Like... the best citrus-y smell ever! The best item in rose box must be the cleanser and shower gel, and in the baby powder its the soap and makeupbase.

I am happy they included

an EVAS mist & the body essence item in grapefruit, and the baby powder freshener spray.
Those are the things I thought of when I bought the box! I think they are so worth it too. It is a whooping 12 items, right? $30/ 12= just barely $2.50 each.

I am happy they included

an EVAS mist & the body essence item in grapefruit, and the baby powder freshener spray.
Those are the things I thought of when I bought the box! I think they are so worth it too. It is a whooping 12 items, right? $30/ 12= just barely $2.50 each.
You're right! I made each box come out at appx 50$ each; that's crazy! I can't say I'm dissapointed with even one item, looking forward to every single one of the 12 items :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'm so happy with everything, too, and am blown away with the value of these boxes.  I just sprayed the grapefruit mist all around the house - it's SO GOOD. 

I will use everything.  I'm even cool with the double wipes; that will be a good gym bag take-along, or even just something to freshen up with after a hot day. The baby powder fabric/clothes spray is gonna be a nice gym bag addition, too. ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I love the mix of products; it feels like a very well-rounded curation to me.

I am so glad I bought the bundle.  Opening all of these at once was great, and really brought home how much of a bargain the bundle ended up being. 

I'm so happy with everything, too, and am blown away with the value of these boxes.  I just sprayed the grapefruit mist all around the house - it's SO GOOD. 

I will use everything.  I'm even cool with the double wipes; that will be a good gym bag take-along, or even just something to freshen up with after a hot day. The baby powder fabric/clothes spray is gonna be a nice gym bag addition, too. ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I love the mix of products; it feels like a very well-rounded curation to me.

I am so glad I bought the bundle.  Opening all of these at once was great, and really brought home how much of a bargain the bundle ended up being. 
YES these boxes are so amazing! great you also bought the bundle! it was such big package :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Also those rose scents are lovely! and baby powder oh my oh my :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Yes!!  I did get my naked box 23 today and I do really like it ~  I know that some of those products were ones that the experienced memeaddicts had received before, but I didn't :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I also got my office essentials... meh.  the rivecowe compact is great, the rest of the box is like, meh.  I miss that secret key item :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I got my scent boxes yesterday and I love everything!  Totally awesome value!!!  Best boxes I've received from MemeBox yet!

Back