Scott Barnes Makeup line is great

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Anyone ever try Scott Barnes makeup line? He is the one who used to do all of Jennifer Lopez's makeup. His bronzer and blushes are great...You can only get his stuff on QVC (very limited) and at Saks Fifth Avenue (they have an exclusive with the line I think)...You can check it out at the Saks website (they are great with shipping---takes like a day)...

Originally Posted by makeup girl Anyone ever try Scott Barnes makeup line? He is the one who used to do all of Jennifer Lopez's makeup. His bronzer and blushes are great...You can only get his stuff on QVC (very limited) and at Saks Fifth Avenue (they have an exclusive with the line I think)...You can check it out at the Saks website (they are great with shipping---takes like a day)... Hmmm. I've heard of him - but never tried his line - do you have pics of it on you?

I will try and get a pic, but take my word for it, this is a great line. Everything is very easy to apply and the colors are great...I have a bunch of stuff and love it all!!!

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Hmmm. I've heard of him - but never tried his line - do you have pics of it on you?

I have the lipslick in Priceless which i really like.

I've also tried the mascara - which was ok, but nothing special.

Back