Scott Peterson sentenced to...

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Sitting here and trying to figure out what GIGO means Garbage in, garbage out?

Reaction score
I mean everyone knows he did it... but I think they could've had some more concrete evidence than they did... it's just scary to know that if someone really WAS innocent - that something like that could happen. I didn't keep up with the whole trial... but from what I've heard from others that did, they really didn't have much other than a lot of circumstancial evidence... no bloody glove or anything... lol
Well, at least that poor girl & baby got their justice!

Reaction score
I know his parents didn't raise him to be a cheater, but I'm disturbed that they tried to help him escape.
Laci & Connor got the justice they deserve & hope they rest in peace.

Reaction score
Just think if Laci had not shown up on the beach. Scott would have been havin' a good ol' time w/ his girls!

Originally Posted by keaLoha

I know his parents didn't raise him to be a cheater, but I'm disturbed that they tried to help him escape.
Laci & Connor got the justice they deserve & hope they rest in peace.

Reaction score
I know. That's what really scares me. I hope her family will finally get some closure on this heinous crime against their daughter & grandson.

Reaction score
Did you hear some of the jurors on the radio? Some sounded pretty educated to me and were really into trying to get it right

Originally Posted by keaLoha

I know. That's what really scares me. I hope her family will finally get some closure on this heinous crime against their daughter & grandson.

Reaction score
unfortunately, no. i was out all day & didn't think the jury would return w/a sentencing decision so i listened to CDs in my car. i would've loved to hear it, but @ the same time, kinda glad i didn't. i cried when i heard the guilty verdict as i watched it on MSNBC, so this would've been equally as hard. definitely a bittersweet ending.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Tony(admin) This just in: Scott Peterson sentenced to DEATH.

Opinions?

I never heard of this guy. Whatever he did, it didn't make the news over here. Can someone explain the story??

Reaction score
OMG, i'm in shock. That is such a disturbing story. My heart goes out to her family & friends.

PS. Thanks for giving me a link to it Kim

Latest posts