SeasonsBox Giveaway - "Spring Into St. Patty's" March Box, PLUS an Additional Two Month Subscription [CLOSED]

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I LOVE SeasonsBox! I am most excited to try the natural incense cones because I have a new apartment and have never used incense before!

"I LOVE SeasonsBox!"

I am most excited to try that umbrella!  Mine broke last time I used it and need a new one anyway!!!   The cones look nice too.. I didn't realize they came with its own little bowl to use!  This box seems really nice and I would love to try it!!

cheri :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I LOVE SeasonsBox!

I want to try the Natural Incense Cones from Vance Kitira.  I live in an apartment, and some people here have some smelly food that wafts into my place, so some good smelling incense would be awesome!!!

I LOVE SeasonsBox!" - most excited about the Dublin Mint Irish Soap!!

I would love to try the Teas. I am a coffee drinker and would love to get into Teas. This would be awesome!!

"I LOVE SeasonsBox!" The umbrella looks pretty cool and I am looking forward to the teas.

"I LOVE SeasonsBox!" My favorite product from March would be the umbrella as well. We are moving to the coast because I lost my job here in Eastern Oregon and it is awfully rainy there. Beautiful views though, great to sip that tea! Can't wait.

I LOVE SEASONS BOX! Cant wait to try the incense, i love the shape ad colors so springlike!

"I LOVE SeasonsBox!".  The "Spring into St. Patty's" product i am most excited to try is the Organic Gourmet Tea from Octavia.

I LOVE SEASON'SBOX ! Already a FB fan!

I'd like the try the Dublin Mint Irish Soap from All Things Herbal the most from those 4. (although they all look amazing) I really am into mint soaps and lotions.I find them to be so cooling to my skin, living where it can be hot and humid so much of the year.

"I LOVE SeasonsBox!" I'm most excited to try the Dublin Mint Irish Soap from All Things Herbal in the  "Spring into St. Patty's" box!!

I LOVE SeasonsBox! The "Spring into St. Patty's" product that I am most excited to try is the organic gourmet tea from Octavia!

P. S. I 'liked' Seasonsbox on Facebook through my non-MUT e-mail address, which I'd be happy to disclose for verification.

And the winner is....Meahlea!! Thanks to everyone who entered and be sure to check back soon for more contests!

Originally Posted by Meahlea /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yayy! Thank you so much
Congrats! 
smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back