• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Second chance to get MAC California Dreamin' - Cali only

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Second chance to get California Dreamin' for all California girls!

Just saw this on livejournal:

Print this out and pick up California Dreamin' lipstick at your local freestanding store or Pro store!

MAC 061008 California Dreamin'

SOURCE

I am so happy! I was sad I didn't get a postcard, but now I can pick one up. I hope they don't run out!

Oh, poo...I got excited because I thought it was applicable in all states.

Oh, well.

Originally Posted by Ashley /img/forum/go_quote.gif Sorry Faith! I edited my post so I don't disappoint someone else. It's not your fault! I should have known better.
smile.gif

Oh darn! I don't have a store near me and I won't be going to the Bay Area until mid July.

I tried yesterday, and they wouldn't accept the coupon I printed out...she said that it was "fake" and that it had to be directly sent to my email. If it was forwarded to me, then they won't accept it. Arghh!!! I was so mad!
frown.gif

Aw...Liz..which one did you go to? A lot of girls have used that specific link to print out and were able to get the lipstick.

You know, there's no way for her to know whether it was actually emailed to you or not, if you print it just that image, so I don't know how MAC expects to be able to differentiate print outs from people who got it and people who didn't.

However, MAC can be inconsistent, between stores and employees. You can try calling again to see if they'll accept, maybe with a different employee or try calling another store.

I went to the store in Hillsdale Mall. I know...that's what I was thinking too...like, how can she tell? I'm thinking maybe that store received a lot of "fake" ones, as she called it, and someone probably got in trouble for taking those coupons. I hope I can try again before Monday! It sucks because there's not a lot of MAC stores near me...and gas is just crazy right now!!!

AHHH!!!!! I am going- and no Concord mall girl is going to stop me from getting my hands on one!!!!

Haha. The concord mall girls are pretty cool, go to Sophia if she's there - she's the nicest one!

I need to remember to try this before tomorrow :/

Back