Secret Santa 2008 Wishlists

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
List five product or brands that you would like to receive. Remember, it does not have to be make-up related. We have a set US$25 price limit, however, if you wish, you can go over this. All Items must be brand new and in good condition.

1. OPI or Essie nailpolish, I like pinks/reds especially

2. BeYu Model mascara (available in Europe at least)

3. Some bath & body stuff like creams, soaps... I'd love to try something from Bath & Bodyworks. I like fruity and flowery smells.

4. MAC pigment samples, any of the newer ones (from up to 2 years ago or so)

5. False lashes, something normal looking (for beginners)

Are you willing to ship internationally? Yes of course

Here in Iceland we have brands like MAC, Make Up Store, GOSH, ArtDeco, NYX, The Body Shop, Maybelline, Nivea, Bobbi Brown, Kanebo, Shisheido...

Don't have brands like Cover Girl, Stila, Urban Decay, NARS, Philosophy, Benefit...

List five product or brands that you would like to receive. Remember, it does not have to be make-up related. We have a set US$25 price limit, however, if you wish, you can go over this. All Items must be brand new and in good condition.

1. any MAC, NARS, stila, NYX, urban decay or alike, especially eyeshadows..... I really like trios or duos, something that looks good with green eyes.....any size or samples . I don't own any name brand anything

2. opi nail polish..... i like funky colors

3. clear mascara

4. udpp

5. something from your part of the world if not from the same country or just surprise me!!!!

MAC C7 Studio Fix

Johnson's softlotion Melt away stress body lotion

Sensual Amber body butter

MAC Firespot e/s

Any Mac lipglass/lustreglass/dazzleglass

And I would be happy to swap internationally

Wishlist questionnaire:

1. I would love to try some of the eye shimmers (not the glitter) from Splash Cosmetics. Or blush, suprise me. (no black please)Splash Eye Shimmer :: Shimmer / Glitter :: Eyes :: Cherry Culture :: Makeup Cosmetics

Splash Spirit

2. Any Barry M or Medusa eye pigments (no black please)

3. A good grey or pewter mascara, I can't find it anymore.

4. Mark Kitten Glow Blush

5. I would also love to be able to try the new Bourjois Lip Stain/Rouge Hi-tech lip tint

I have fair skin, dirty blond hair, and green eyes. Suprise me, you can't go wrong!

Are you willing to ship internationally? Yep, that's half the fun!

1. MAC 15 pan empty palette (I have 30 some e/s to depot... so this would be a huge start!)

2. Any of MAC's new pearlglide liners from the Suite Array collection. (Wolf, Rave, Black Russian or Fly-by-Blue are colors I really like)

3. A gloss.. my favs are Laura Mercier lip glaces, MAC Dazzleglass or NARS

4. Any of the OPI Toyland collection

5. Anything Philosophy coconut scented

I am also open to be surprised... you don't have to go by my wishlist of course!
smile.gif

Are you willing to ship internationally? Yes, absolutely!

Wishlist questionnaire:

1.UDPP Never tried it and I REALLY wanna lol

2.Anything MUFE

3.MAC e/s Bright colors

4.Something Interesting from where ever you live

5.Something that you think will make me smile lol

Are you willing to ship internationally? YESSSS!!

Hope you all get what you want!!!!!!!!

Hey girls! In the next day or so you will be recieving your SS, so it's VERY important that you all have your wishlists posted up, if you haven't done so already, please post your wishlists!

I really wanted to participate for my first time but unfortunately I am short of cash. There is always next year.

I am guessing all of this years participants have received your secret santa by now and ready to start shopping?
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I didnt receive my SS, did everyone else get one or are we still waiting for more people? just checking.

Originally Posted by emily_3383 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I didnt receive my SS, did everyone else get one or are we still waiting for more people? just checking. I didn't get mine either... probably in a day or two we'll have them.

You'll get them in the next day or so girls
smile.gif
Rosie and I have been both flat chat, but you'll get them soon, sit tight
smile.gif

the list just needed some fine tuning. We're pretty sure we'll be able pm everyone their SS by tomorrow. We both have to make one final check to make sure everything is ok and then we'll be ready to go!

Is everyone excited? Is everyone ready to shop!
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by pinksugar /img/forum/go_quote.gif the list just needed some fine tuning. We're pretty sure we'll be able pm everyone their SS by tomorrow. We both have to make one final check to make sure everything is ok and then we'll be ready to go!
Is everyone excited? Is everyone ready to shop!
biggrin.gif

i do i even check mut a few times a day to see if i got my pm
wink.gif

sitting tight* I cant wait!!!!!! I hope it comes before my shopping trip in the morning!

Oh man, sorry I'm so late posting my wishlist!! They were probably waiting on me! LOL

Wishlist questionnaire:

1. UDPP

2. MAC Dazzleglass in Sugarrimmed or Baby sparks or lipglass in Prrr

3. MAC Passionately red Viva Glam palette in Warm

4. Nordstrom Giftcard

5. Anything NARS, Smashbox, Stila or Benefit!

Are you willing to ship internationally?

okay ladies! everyone should have received their Secret santa.

Don't forget, you have until the 30th to send your gift. We recommend you get tracking so you know where your item is.

IMPORTANT!!!

If you have not yet received your secret santa, PM me IMMEDIATELY.

If you have not posted your wishlist, do so IMMEDIATELY!

thanks all!

Thanks Rosie
smile.gif
We want the Secret Santa to run as smoothly as possible this year, so it's important we're all organised. I second Rosie with saying that if you haven't posted your wishlist yet, you need to do so ASAP! We have the November 30th for the deadline for items to be posted out, and we need to stick to this ladies, so get posting!

Back