Secret Santa 2008!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been MIA on the MUT scene lately, but I can't resist participating in this year's SS.

The one year I did it, I was tickled to death with the cool stuff I got. It's so much fun!

oh yeah, Note to all our participants!!!

PLEASE let me know if you won't ship internationally. I'm assuming everyone will, so unless you state otherwise you're on the 'international shipping' list
smile.gif

Thanks Rosie! If you don't tell us, we won't know and will assume you are ok with shipping internationally, so please, when PMing us, do let us know
smile.gif

This is my first year, I am very excited

MAC C7 Studio Fix

Johnson's softlotion Melt away stress body lotion

Sensual Amber body butter

MAC Firespot e/s

Any Mac lipglass/lustreglass/dazzleglass

Thanks yall, I am loving MUT so far.

BUMP! The Secret Santa deadline is approaching! It closes on the 10th, if you would like to participate, please get your PM's the either myself or Rosie before the 10th!

I wish I could participate again this year, but I'm way too scared the same thing would happen this time.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by kaylin_marie /img/forum/go_quote.gif I wish I could participate again this year, but I'm way too scared the same thing would happen this time.
frown.gif
what happened hun?????

Originally Posted by sherice /img/forum/go_quote.gif what happened hun????? My package I sent out was lost or something, she never got it. I had bought a big stocking and filled it up with all kinds of stuff and wrapped it up and put it in a box and I know I wrote the address correctly and everything, but she never received it.

Originally Posted by kaylin_marie /img/forum/go_quote.gif My package I sent out was lost or something, she never got it. I had bought a big stocking and filled it up with all kinds of stuff and wrapped it up and put it in a box and I know I wrote the address correctly and everything, but she never received it. I would suggest that you find a way to get her address and send again, if she never got the first one
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Aprill /img/forum/go_quote.gif I would suggest that you find a way to get her address and send again, if she never got the first one
smile.gif
Oooh thats a great idea!!!! I can't remember which user it was, I'm sure I could go back and figure it out though. I'll have to look and see if i can find it and see if she's still on mut and stuff, and try and get the address again. Thanks Aprill, I didn't even think of that!!

If you can give me the name, I can get her wishlist and her address pm it to me, dont put her name in this thread

Do we find out who we're buying for tomorrow? I'm excited...I want to go shopping!!! lol!
biggrin.gif

TODAY IS THE LAST DAY TO GET YOUR PM'S IN IF YOU WISH TO PARTICPATE IN MUT'S SECRET SANTS 08! ENTRIES CLOSE TOMORROW!

Everyone should have their SS by the 12th, more than likely before that. Keep a look out for your PM!

Yay! This is my 3rd year to do this swap and I have enjoyed it so much the past 2 years. I hate that several folks have had bad experiences in the past, but believe me, they were the minority; most people have had happy endings with the Secret Santa swap. It is so much fun to shop for someone you don't know personally, with just a wish list and a profile; somehow it makes me work harder to put together something special, yet I always end up getting something that makes me feel totally spoiled myself.

I can't wait to get my assignment. I'm already thinking about ideas!

Back