Secret Santa 2014! - Main thread

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Crossposting:

Hello again everyone! 

Several of you have chosen not to include your address on Elfster. This is fine, but if you don't share it on there, please PM it to me as soon as possible. We will need addresses in order to assign Santas (international vs. domestic) and to send to your Santa once you are assigned. 

Thanks!

Crossposting:

Hello again everyone! 

Several of you have chosen not to include your address on Elfster. This is fine, but if you don't share it on there, please PM it to me as soon as possible. We will need addresses in order to assign Santas (international vs. domestic) and to send to your Santa once you are assigned. 

Thanks!
Eeps I have a question--if my address is on Elfster can other people see it?? I thought it would just be sent to my SS!!

Eeps I have a question--if my address is on Elfster can other people see it?? I thought it would just be sent to my SS!!
Nope! I can because I'm listed as an 'assistant' for the group. The only people who will be able to see it are the mods that are helping & the person who draws you. 

So excited!  Wanted to do nails too, but I just have so many polishes at the moment.  I think one swap will be wonderful for me this time around.

I can help with that!  I'm posting this here because I think this is something that needs to be answered in public.  I don't think I've bothered searching for a single item because I use links and text.  If you have a url, click on the Link tab (next to Search) on the Add to Wishlist page, paste the url in, click the Attach button, and edit as desired (tip:  if there's a specific shade/size/scent/flavor/etc. you want, edit at this point because you may or may not be able to change it later).  If you don't have a url, click on the text page and type away!
Thanks to all - I'm catching up.  I've been having severe migraines for a couple of weeks and it hit again last night so went straight to bed shortly after I posted...I'm gonna try to make sure I'm signed up appropriately (per another poster suggesting maybe I haven't completed my registration correctly...HIGHLY LIKELY in my current state  :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> ) and then add something per this post, and try to do it before my head says no more!  again - thank you to everyone for helping me out!

Can't join SS this year, but I love being part of the fun and chatting!  I'll also be sure to go sign up to be a Sugar Plum Fairy, so if anyone has questions (especially about indies!) I'm happy to help!
I'm sorry you can't join, but thank you for offering to provide assistance with indie brands!! I've been getting nervous because I'm not knowledgeable about Indie brands, and I certainly don't want to disappoint anyone!

I'm also sitting this one out (but doing nails!) but am happy to help and I will be joyously watching all the reveals! Is there an elfie helper thread somewhere?

A little over a day until sign ups close! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

If you haven't already, you need to add your address on elfster or PM it to me before sign ups close. If we don't have your address, I can't match you up!

Surveys need to be complete by close of sign ups as well.

If you have a shipping preference (international or not) let us know in the sign up thread ASAP.

I'm traveling today but will be home tonight to respond to messages. If you need something sooner, ask @ or @@meaganola

Gah!  This feels like Christmas Eve and I have to wait until 8pm to open my present!  I am so excited to start shopping.  At least if I get desperate I can start stalking all of you.   :ph34r: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
This describes my feelings perfectly! I cannot wait to start stalking my Santee.  :santa:  I got carried away the other night and read through about a dozen surveys just thinking about the types of things almost anyone would like. I noticed that a lot of people have nickel allergies... hehe  :blush:

Gah!  This feels like Christmas Eve and I have to wait until 8pm to open my present!  I am so excited to start shopping.  At least if I get desperate I can start stalking all of you.   :ph34r: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Eee! I can't wait! I get this yummy, fuzzy feeling when I know someone's going to be my secret santa! And I can't wait to pick a theme for my person and wrap all the pretties. Ahh! It's the most wonderful time of the year!

Back