Secret Santa 2014 Reveals

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My gift is here!!

Thank you SO much @@angienharry this is seriously the PERFECT gift for me!!! You are amazing and I am so grateful to have such a magical Santa :)

image.jpg

image.jpg

Wrapped like giant candy!!

image.jpg

AWESOME gift. Love the fuzzy socks - put them on immediately! I'm a huge sucker for cocoa so this mug and mix will go to great use. She sent a great assortment of tea and an infuser. Also, my HG Eyeko eyeliner - which I JUST ran out of. bee kind lotion which I've basically been obsessing over since I got it in a birchbox. Most needed bamboo utensils - a bunch of mine got warped over thanksgiving. And finally, indie eyeshadow and dry shampoo! The eyeshadow is from Beauty Bar Baby and it's super pretty shimmery neutrals - excellent choice :) PLUS THEY HAVE PINUPS ON THEM!

image.jpg

Thank you thank you @@angienharry !!

image.jpg

JESS!!! WHAT A GREAT PRESENT!  everything is so beautifully wrapped and comfy. Gotta step up my wrapping game. Between seeing everyone else's wrapping and my Santa's, I want to tear off everything I wrapped and start over LOL

Ahh, everyone really does have the prettiest wrapping paper (and skills!) and I hope my Santa doesn't mind that the paper I got is so bright and obnoxious instead of christmassy!

And if my santa is reading this, don't stress too much about wrapping! I promise I'm not at all fussy and I'm just going to be overjoyed and excited and not wishing for more elaborate packaging or something ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'm getting so intimidated by the Mad Wrapping Skillz that I'm *seriously* considering just giving up and getting dice bags from a game shop.  I think some of them are pretty good-sized and could hold quite a bit of *stuff*.  There's *no way* I'll be able to come close to any of these packages!

My gift is here!!

Thank you SO much @@angienharry this is seriously the PERFECT gift for me!!! You are amazing and I am so grateful to have such a magical Santa :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

AWESOME gift. Love the fuzzy socks - put them on immediately! I'm a huge sucker for cocoa so this mug and mix will go to great use. She sent a great assortment of tea and an infuser. Also, my HG Eyeko eyeliner - which I JUST ran out of. bee kind lotion which I've basically been obsessing over since I got it in a birchbox. Most needed bamboo utensils - a bunch of mine got warped over thanksgiving. And finally, indie eyeshadow and dry shampoo! The eyeshadow is from Beauty Bar Baby and it's super pretty shimmery neutrals - excellent choice :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> PLUS THEY HAVE PINUPS ON THEM!

image.jpg

That mug is super cute...you know, along with everything else!

Ahh, everyone really does have the prettiest wrapping paper (and skills!) and I hope my Santa doesn't mind that the paper I got is so bright and obnoxious instead of christmassy!

And if my santa is reading this, don't stress too much about wrapping! I promise I'm not at all fussy and I'm just going to be overjoyed and excited and not wishing for more elaborate packaging or something ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Mine's also SUPER bright and loud! That's just what I prefer, so hopefully my Santee doesn't mind!

My gift is here!!

Thank you SO much @@angienharry this is seriously the PERFECT gift for me!!! You are amazing and I am so grateful to have such a magical Santa :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

AWESOME gift. Love the fuzzy socks - put them on immediately! I'm a huge sucker for cocoa so this mug and mix will go to great use. She sent a great assortment of tea and an infuser. Also, my HG Eyeko eyeliner - which I JUST ran out of. bee kind lotion which I've basically been obsessing over since I got it in a birchbox. Most needed bamboo utensils - a bunch of mine got warped over thanksgiving. And finally, indie eyeshadow and dry shampoo! The eyeshadow is from Beauty Bar Baby and it's super pretty shimmery neutrals - excellent choice :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> PLUS THEY HAVE PINUPS ON THEM!

https://www.makeuptalk.com/f/public/style_images/MakeupTalk_Mobile2/attachicon.gif[/imgimage.jpg

So glad you liked everything. Sorry I've been offline a few days. You were so fun to shop for!!

Coming to a mailbox near you! I participated in both Secret Santa's   :santa:   Can't wait for my ladies to get their hands on the boxes :luv:
Some lucky ladies will be very happy!

My gift is here!!

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Great gifts!

Back