Secret Santa for NAILS 2013!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by angismith /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  FLASH SALE! Beyond the NAIL ... from 1pm to 3pm EASTERN .... wonderful company to do business with ... you might want to check them out to pick up some things for your Secret Santa!

Quote: Originally Posted by STLSportsGirl13 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
   While this is a great deal, with shipping the total still comes to $22.50 when I had only $26 in my cart.  Maybe I am asking too much but I am not 100 sure if it is worth it to me.
Same :/ I had like $33 in my cart and with shipping it was still $28.30.  However, you also have to consider that without the deal at all, it would have cost me $33+ the same shipping, so like $41.  It's not like you had $26 in your cart and that is what you were going to pay- you had $26 in your cart and you were going to pay $34 or something close.

While this is a great deal, with shipping the total still comes to $22.50 when I had only $26 in my cart.  Maybe I am asking too much but I am not 100 sure if it is worth it to me.

Quote: Originally Posted by tulosai /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Same :/ I had like $33 in my cart and with shipping it was still $28.30.  However, you also have to consider that without the deal at all, it would have cost me $33+ the same shipping, so like $41.  It's not like you had $26 in your cart and that is what you were going to pay- you had $26 in your cart and you were going to pay $34 or something close.
I saw Canada and decided to pass. I knew shipping was going to be an issue for me.

That is very true but when I can go to Beauty Brands right now and get DL's for $8.50, I am going to do that and get 2 DL's I have been lusting after and 1 for my Secret Santa rather than getting what I had in the cart.  I would think the person I am buying for would possibly appreciate the DL more.  I don't know, it could just be my way of thinking.
I'd rather have indie though myself personally. I would have jumped all over this had I not spent so much of my money on other pretties and my check not get deposited until tonight.

Curse you tiny bank account. 

That is very true but when I can go to Beauty Brands right now and get DL's for $8.50, I am going to do that and get 2 DL's I have been lusting after and 1 for my Secret Santa rather than getting what I had in the cart.  I would think the person I am buying for would possibly appreciate the DL more.  I don't know, it could just be my way of thinking.
Uh oh, I didn't know about the DL sale at Beauty Brands.  My SS will be getting one as will several girlfriends and myself!  
yess.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by utgal2004 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Uh oh, I didn't know about the DL sale at Beauty Brands.  My SS will be getting one as will several girlfriends and myself!  
yess.gif

unsure.gif
 I didn't know either.  This is going to be my third polish purchase in like 18 hours.  I have a problem.

I bought 4 minis at the flash sale as well as some decals and dot applicators. It was under $30 which is good! Their stuff is cute and festive. I'm going to give it to both ss and keep a mini and an applicator for myself :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Def checking out the dl sale

This is my DL haul this morning from Beauty Brands.

Deborah Lippmann Nail Lacquer - Neutrals

Color: Sugar Daddy

Deborah Lippmann Nail Lacquer - Glitters

Color: Glitter In the Air

Color: Mermaid's Dream

Color: Bad Romance

Deborah Lippmann Nail Lacquer - Summer Mermaid Fantasy 2013 Collection

Color: Mermaid's Kiss

Color: Razzle Dazzle

Hempz Triple Moisture Body Creme and Hand Sanitizer Travel Pack

Merchandise Subtotal

$57.00 FREE SHIPPING!!!!
Wow!  That's quite the haul.  I have some Hempz lotion I love more than life itself I got at Marshall's. 

Merchandise Subtotal

$57.00 FREE SHIPPING!!!!
We got several of the same colors!  Mine was also $57 lol.

I just put in a Beauty Brands order. I got 2 dls (B8tches Brew and Believe), as well as China Glaze For Audrey which came with a free Seche Vite top coat. And the hemp lotion set and samples, all for $30 w/shipping. My secret santa and I are going to be having a good time (going to cut myself off from buying though, in case I get someone who is super picky about colors or formulas).

Merchandise Subtotal

$57.00 FREE SHIPPING!!!!
My ONLY problem with this list is that I would not be able to give any of these colors up to my Secret Santa, 'cause I want them all myself! LOL!!!!

OFFER: For those of you who were interested in Beyond the Nail's FLASH sale earlier this week but put off by the Canadian shipping charges, they are offering free shipping until November 9 to this forum with the code FREESHIP. Their flash sale IS over, but I think they will be having another sale before the 9th. And full disclosure: yes, I have bought 2 bottles of polish from them and LOVE their product!

I just put in a Beauty Brands order. I got 2 dls (B8tches Brew and Believe), as well as China Glaze For Audrey which came with a free Seche Vite top coat. And the hemp lotion set and samples, all for $30 w/shipping. My secret santa and I are going to be having a good time (going to cut myself off from buying though, in case I get someone who is super picky about colors or formulas).
B*tches Brew was on there? Oh dang! I ordered a bunch of the BB DL's that were on sale few weeks back and I swear I didn't see that one. Nice purchase!

Zoya has there team trio sets buy one get one free with free shipping.  That is six zoya polishes for 22 dollars.  The code is spirit.

Name a polish contest and FLASH SALE at this very small indie brand, Smokey Mountain Lacquers. Sale ends tomorrow...look for them on Facebook under Smokey Mtn Lacquers. I just bought the FOREVER CLASSY, which is not in the sale.

Things I love At the Moment on Facebook is doing indie grab bags USA only, includes shipping! $20 for 3 FS polishes 1 mini $15 for 7 minis Might go for the minis!

Quote: Originally Posted by Sheeeeeelby /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Things I love At the Moment on Facebook is doing indie grab bags

USA only, includes shipping!

$20 for 3 FS polishes 1 mini

$15 for 7 minis

Might go for the minis!
@Sheeeeeelby Do you have a link for this?

Latest posts

Back