Secret Santa gift ideas

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Came across these this morning:) Great reviews, no shipping charge.They have a smoky version also.http://m.nordstrom.com/Product/Details/3361720?categoryid=60125866. Not sure why the photo didn't post.

Nope. Nope. Nope.  Not going to look.  If I have one more box come to my house I will living at the office.

Came across these this morning:) Great reviews, no shipping charge.They have a smoky version also.http://m.nordstrom.com/Product/Details/3361720?categoryid=60125866. Not sure why the photo didn't post.
Thank you! I love you guys and your great finds! I just ordered both, in 2 separate orders because I couldn't decide on just 3 samples. I love Nordstrom!

I got that hsn kit from ups yesterday. I've been wanting to that grommage facial forever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charity1217 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Thank you! I love you guys and your great finds! I just ordered both, in 2 separate orders because I couldn't decide on just 3 samples. I love Nordstrom!
How am I just learning that Nordstrom's does samples? This is awesome. And I'm totally going to do exactly what you did!

Quote: Originally Posted by Sakura83 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Heads up just got this email from Tarte! if anyone needs it :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

ImageProxy.mvc

I would love it! =]

I never tried tarte is it highly pigmented? How does it compare to major brands?

Quote: Originally Posted by Sakura83 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Heads up just got this email from Tarte! if anyone needs it :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

ImageProxy.mvc

For some reason, I can't see the image.  What's the deal?

Quote: Originally Posted by Jac13 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I never tried tarte is it highly pigmented? How does it compare to major brands?
I would check out some reviews of their holiday sets here: https://www.makeuptalk.com/t/137758/tarte-holiday-2013

I find that their pigments are not as highly pigmented as UD for example as far as eye shadows go anyway,  I would normally have to layer on several times personally. I love their blushes as I don't have to put too much but I can for some pop, their maracuja oil, and amazonian clay (which I love how light it is and don't have to layer as much)

Quote: Originally Posted by utgal2004 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  For some reason, I can't see the image.  What's the deal?

Quote: Originally Posted by sparklegirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I was wondering the same thing
Sorry guys, it was showing at first, its code WELCOME, hopefully it can be used its 20% ends 11/21/2013 

Is that not the same code that everyone would get if they sign up for the newsletter? FWIW, I've signed up the same email address multiple times for the newsletter and have received a 20% off code each time.

Sorry guys, it was showing at first, its code WELCOME, hopefully it can be used its 20% ends 11/21/2013 

Quote: Originally Posted by usofjessamerica /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Is that not the same code that everyone would get if they sign up for the newsletter? FWIW, I've signed up the same email address multiple times for the newsletter and have received a 20% off code each time.
Your right, just wasn't sure on my part.

Back