Secret Santa Rules 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by Snolili /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I joined 9 days too late. Oh well, next year!

Yeah, I joined a bit too late as well, but I'm actually oddly excited to see all the stuff people receive and get excited for next year.   :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by biskies /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yeah, I joined a bit too late as well, but I'm actually oddly excited to see all the stuff people receive and get excited for next year.   :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
This was me last year! Here is a fun thread to read while you're waiting: https://www.makeuptalk.com/t/131067/secret-santa-2012-presents-revealed 
smile.gif

@zadidoll Has the mailing deadline been extended to Monday, December 16th (or is it firm on Sunday, December 15th)? I'd like to include a perishable goodie in my SS's box, but I won't be able to get to the store until Saturday (unfortunately, I doubt that I'll be able to get to the store, wrap up the goodie and then bring the box to the post office by the time my post office closes). It's not the end of the world if I can't include the goodie, but I just wanted to include something local in her box. Please let me know! Thanks!
smile.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by jpark107 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  @zadidoll Has the mailing deadline been extended to Monday, December 16th (or is it firm on Sunday, December 15th)? I'd like to include a perishable goodie in my SS's box, but I won't be able to get to the store until Saturday (unfortunately, I doubt that I'll be able to get to the store, wrap up the goodie and then bring the box to the post office by the time my post office closes). It's not the end of the world if I can't include the goodie, but I just wanted to include something local in her box. Please let me know! Thanks!
smile.gif

Extended to the 16th.

Quote: Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Quote: Originally Posted by jpark107 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
smile.gif

Extended to the 16th.

Terrific - thank you!

Back