Secret Santa & Secret Santa Nails 2014 Sugar Plum Fairy Central Casting Call and Lounge

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi! Not sure if this is the correct place to post, but I need a fairy who knows about korean skin care. Please PM if you can help!
Oh I messaged you just in case no one has yet, but I forgot to mention I can also help with the Korean skincare/Memebox stuff!

Thanks for the replies and PMs about the Korean skincare. I will respond if I haven't already!

If I buy something that I later find is on my elfster's wishlist, but part of a set, do I mark it purchased?  Is there a way to add a box to mark  purchased with comments? And then, of course, a box to actually add comments?

Or, if I am able to replicate the actual set in various sizes (foils, d/s, GWP's etc but not full size - and the set I'm looking at is not full size either) but I can do that for each item in a set, should I then mark it off as purchased?  Thanks Sugar Plum Fairies!!

If I buy something that I later find is on my elfster's wishlist, but part of a set, do I mark it purchased?  Is there a way to add a box to mark  purchased with comments? And then, of course, a box to actually add comments?

Or, if I am able to replicate the actual set in various sizes (foils, d/s, GWP's etc but not full size - and the set I'm looking at is not full size either) but I can do that for each item in a set, should I then mark it off as purchased?  Thanks Sugar Plum Fairies!!
There's not really a rule on this.  I would say just do whatever feels right!  (This is the first time we've used Elfster, so it's all a learning process here.)

Hi there!! I need a sugarplum fairy please!! I would like to reach out with someone directly, but I'm on my cell only, out of town and get poor reception so...is there any way someone can PM me who is available to help me? Thanks for your patience...the other problem I'm having is my phone doesn't update to the latest posts...so best for me just to check for new PM's. THANKS IN ADVANCE!!!

Hi there!! I need a sugarplum fairy please!! I would like to reach out with someone directly, but I'm on my cell only, out of town and get poor reception so...is there any way someone can PM me who is available to help me? Thanks for your patience...the other problem I'm having is my phone doesn't update to the latest posts...so best for me just to check for new PM's. THANKS IN ADVANCE!!!
What in particular is it that you need help with? If you don't want to post here about it just PM me and I'll see what I can do!

Back