Secret Santa Winter 2016 - Main Thread: Rules, Reveals

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi all, I got my secret Santa gift today.

My wonderful SS was @! She did a great job of searching around for all my favorite things, here are some photos!

IMG_2385.JPG

FullSizeRender.jpg

I pulled everything out of the box before I stopped myself to take some pictures, on top was all the yummy snacks and goodies.

Next I dug out some sample packets of DCH products. 

She sent me some great products, the pink lip balm and wipes are vanilla icing scented/flavored. YUM! I can't wait to use them, she also sent me a couple beautiful nail polishes and a full size DHC cleaning oil, which is one of my favorite makeup removers!  Well done lady!

I can't wait to go home from work and dive into all this yum and fun! Thank you soooo much!! I love every bit of this!
I'm so glad you liked everything! I was nervous haha :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

That looks so nice! I have to send mine out still, waiting on one package but still haven't received tracking info yet, can't wait to see more reveals!

I'm working on mine too. This is so fun! and seeing the reveals makes it even more fun!! I'm almost done and ready to send mine out.

Last edited by a moderator:
The items I ordered for my SS arrived today. I'll wrap tonight and ship tomorrow. I have a box and pulled some other goodies from my stash. Can't wait to send it out.

Here's my delayed reveal! My secret santa was @@mirandamanda and she did awesome I love everything! I got a kit with shower gel, bath salts, and a lotion that smell amazing. A cute benefit lip kit, I love playing with new lippies so I was really excited to get this. Some of my favorite chips. Two colourpop eyeshadows partridge and lace which are both really pretty and a colourpop brush. One of my favorite lip balms. Anddd a couple of lotions which I can never have too much of in the winter!

View attachment 19200

View attachment 19201

View attachment 19202

Back