Secretly worried

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
please keep us updated chicken!
hug.gif
I'm sure everything is fine, I'm crossing all my fingers and toes

Hey everyone. He just called me daughter 10 minutes ago and he is ok. Thanks so much for all of your thoughts and prayers. I am so relieved.

Originally Posted by KellyB /img/forum/go_quote.gif Hey everyone. He just called me daughter 10 minutes ago and he is ok. Thanks so much for all of your thoughts and prayers. I am so relieved. YAH!! That's great news Kelly!! See...he was probably just busy and on a mission!

I'm glad to hear he's ok.......I'm thinking about you and yours during these worrisome times.

Originally Posted by Jennifer /img/forum/go_quote.gif yay! we told you he'd be fine
smile.gif
where did he say he was? Patrolling out of the area...............Next time I won't freak out so fast.

I'm sooooo glad everything is A - OK. My thoughts and prayers are with you and him during this holiday season.

Originally Posted by KellyB /img/forum/go_quote.gif So My son in law called me last Tuesday. He was doing fine. He calls my daughter about 4-5 times a week and me around 2 times a week. Neither one of us have heard from him since Tuesday now which is very unlike him. I am playing it down for her sake but I am worried. I suppose if anything were wrong they would have already called her by now. I am probably being silly but can't help it. He has never gone this long without calling and he doesn't have internet access in Iraq. He did in Kuwait and we IM'd daily. Just say your prayers and hope that they are having phone problems for me, Ok? I am so late to this thread, but wow.

One let me say you do not look old enough to have a son in law!

Two you are a very strong woman, I know I owuld have been frantic.

Glad all is well and I hope you get him home soon!

Back