Sedu straightener

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i purchased one on folica.com as well and i love it! it makes my thick unruly hair into stick straight thinner looking hair. it also makes it shine beautifully! It uses negative ions unlike most other straighteners so it doesnt damage hair. and it can go over 400 degrees! Another plus is it heats up completley within a minute or so (maybe less) that straigtener is my baby!

On the downside...

u have to be very careful with it! A friend dropped mine on the floor like the 3rd day i got it and it broke in half! We got it repaired though. It is very fragile, as you will see when you get it. And made of real ceramic so take extra good care of it!

i wrote a review on it so check it out in my reviews!

I've always been recommended CHI, but I'm sure not all of the stylists I've used before only use CHI. I wonder what other brands they might've used...

I absolutely love my Sedu! My hair is extremely curly, and the Sedu is a life saver! It is the best flat iron I've ever used. It doesn't snag your hair and is hot enough to get it really straight. Just one thing to be careful about- I dropped it a couple of times, and the it starting shorting out. They sent me another one under warranty. Then it happened again! So I'm on my third Sedu. But I will never, ever use another flat iron again. My aunt and my friends all bought one when they saw how well mine worked.

I dont like bone straight hair on me it makes my head look small? I dunno so I am selling mine I got it in June on Folica.com and used it 3 times asking 75 $ now,Paypal only

PM me if interested

Picture of it here ->

Back