SEEKING REVIEW PANEL FOR LECOSMETIQUE EYELASH CURLERS

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love to enter to review cosmetics by [SIZE=10.5pt]LeCosmetique, [/SIZE]I love to wear makeup, and my eyelashes are kind of hard to curl, I have to curl them at least three times, the eyelash curler I have now, I don't know the brand name, but I bought it at 'Sallys' and it's a blk plastic one.

I would love to be a LeCosmetique Reviewer. I have long lashes. I think that it's all about your eyelashes.

Thanks

I am interested in becoming a LeCosmetique Reviewer

! I have  ! I have Medium length straight lashes, I depend on a good lash curler because without one my lashes just wouldn't give me the pop that I'm looking for.

I would absolutely love to be on the review panel for lecosmetique eyelash curlers! I think I could provide some very insightful feedback because the perfect eyelash curler is THE Holy Grail beauty product to me. I have done numerous posts on my blog concerning how curl- and length-challenged my lashes are. I've been using an eyelash curler daily since I was about 14 and have yet to find the perfect one! I firmly believe eyelashes complete every and any look and as I tend to focus more on eye makeup than any other beauty aspect, you can imagine how much of my time and effort goes into assisting my poor, pathetic lashes--especially because I have almond shaped eyes that require lovely lashes to widen them.

I have short, straight, black lashes that are a bit on the thinner side. I find it difficult to curl them and very difficult to get them to hold a curl no matter what curler and products I use!

I am interested in becoming a LeCosmetique Reviewer. I have long slightly curled lashes that go flat with mascara. I have yet to find a great curler that helps give them the extra oomph they need to hold a curl under mascara.

I would love to be a [SIZE=10.5pt]LeCosmetique Reviewer[/SIZE]. My lashes are not short on density, but they're little baby lashes! They don't have a lot of curl or length. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Hello!

I'm interested in becoming a [SIZE=10.5pt]LeCosmetique Reviewer.  [/SIZE]And I will definitely post reviews here on MUT! 

I've got long, slightly curled lashes.  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

[SIZE=10.5pt]Details[/SIZE]:

[SIZE=10.5pt]·       [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]How To Enter: [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]o   [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]If you would like to be considered for this review panel, please post a reply to this thread. Be sure to include that you are interested in becoming a LeCosmetique Reviewer.  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]o   [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]Tell us the type of lashes that you have, short, long, straight, slightly curled, etc. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]o   [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]If you have not done so already, “Like†MakeupTalk on Facebook. (Optional)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]o   [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]“Like†LeCosmetique on Facebook for supplying free product and sponsoring this review. (Optional, but a great way to show appreciation [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]J[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt])[/SIZE]
I am interested in becoming a LeCosmetique Reviewer! I think this is soo cool!!! I have super long, slightly curled lashes. It's soooo hard to find a curler that works! I hope I get the opportunity! Thanks!<3

I would love to be a LeCosmetique Reviewer 

I use an everyday run of the mill eyelash curler and some great volumizing mascara, but would love to test out some different lash tools! 

i would love to review these eyelash curlers because my eyelashes are short and thick and will see the most growth

i would love to do a review and will post on makeuptalk as well as on my youtube channel to get even more people watching

I would love to be a LeCosmetique Reviewer. I of course have "like" MUT on facebook, in fact that is where I heard of this thread to begin with. I have medium length slightly curled lashes but really love to amp them up by curling them everyday. I would love to try these out to see if they wouldnt leave my lashes looking a bit crimped as most curlers do. Thanks for the consideration

I would love to review these lash curlers I have medium lashes that are ok in thickness I currently use the elf lash curler and a drugstore mascara and get pretty decent results. Would relly love to give these a go since I naturally have a slight curl but would love a more defines one. Thanks LaVaughn

I WOULD LOVE TO BE A LeCosmetique Reviewer!!!! 

Have a wedding to do this month (bride && 5 bride's maids!!!) 

xoxox

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back