Self Challenge by Self Magazine has begun

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I think this is a great feature to keep someone on track with exercising and proper eating. I tried this last year but I joined late and didn't stick with it. Just wanted to post this of someone is interested. Self Magazine also has some prizes to give out for all the people who participate in the challenge.

What is the SELF Challenge?

The 2005 SELF Challenge is a fun, remarkably effective three-month exercise and eating plan that doesn't require a gym or a diet! And it's absolutely free.

Originally Posted by Reija(admin) I think this is a great feature to keep someone on track with exercising and proper eating. I tried this last year but I joined late and didn't stick with it. Just wanted to post this of someone is interested. Self Magazine also has some prizes to give out for all the people who participate in the challenge.
What is the SELF Challenge?

The 2005 SELF Challenge is a fun, remarkably effective three-month exercise and eating plan that doesn't require a gym or a diet! And it's absolutely free.

No gym and no diet? Hmmm... that got my attention! LOL
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Latest posts

Back