sensitive skin and allergy

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Maybe this could be also helpful for other people who are allergic to some ingredients in crèmes etc.:

For a couple of years I've been looking for the right care of my sensitive skin which is partly effected by eczema and now I've found some. For a some months now I have been using a creme I got from a drug store (here in Germany). It is without any perfum but enriched with argan oil - it maybe doesn’t smell too good, but the effects are just outstanding. After putting it on my face and lips in the evening, I have the smoothest skin in the morning - that's guaranteed! I am so amazed by this because it’s really inexpensive and effective - even for the parts of my skin where I suffer from neurodermatitis.

Now I am planning to go to the U.S. with the help of www.green-card.com and am afraid that I won't find something like that over there - do they have this as well? Does anybody know? And if so, did anybody make the same experiences like me with it?

I am super sensitive to beauty products and I am in the USA. I have had great luck with Cetaphil products and Shea Terra Organics products. Cetaphil products are available in most drugstores, Target, and Walmart. Shea Terra Organics is available online (just google it).

Latest posts

Back