• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sephora Beauty Insiders Holiday It Kits

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got the It Kit #3 a few days ago, came exactly as pictured. Just tried the Laura Mercier Face Polish for the first time last night. It's fantastic! My skin is so soft and pretty 
wub.gif
  I also like the Instant Moisturizer and the Thierry Mugler Alien perfume.  Billionaire Boyfriend sucks, but I was expecting that from what you all said in prior pages.  And like Zadidoll said, it's free, so no complaints!  I can't wait to play around with my makeup today and test out the UD spray!

@AmericanClassic and BeautyMadn3ss, added some more codes to the Sephora code thread: https://www.makeuptalk.com/t/131177/sephora-active-codes

Here is a list of some more Sephora codes I've compiled that still work (as of today):

(The minimum purchase is $25 unless otherwise noted)

3STEPDRY:         Clinique 3-Step Skin Care System Samples For Dry Skin
BOBBIFAN:         0.24 oz Bobbi Brown Hydrating Face Cream
BLISSPEEL:        Bliss That's Incredi-‘Peel’! Spa-Strength Glycolic Resurfacing Pads
BUXOMDANCE:  Buxom Big & Healthy Lip Polish in Leslie
ESTER:                0.17 oz Perricone MD Vitamin C Ester 15
EXTEND:             1.0 oz Living Proof Prime Style Extender
GLOFRIDAY:       1.5 oz GLO Whitening Antioxidant Toothpaste
HBDHK:               Full size Hello Kitty  Apple Balm in Cherry Blossom
LUCKY4YOU:      One year subscription to Lucky magazine
MS2U8E:              Shiseido  Urban Environment Oil-Free UV Protector SPF 42
MT34S7:              0.3 oz Tarte  Smooth Operatorâ„¢ Amazonian Clay Illuminating Serum
RETINOL:            0.1 oz Murad  Time Release Retinol Concentrate For Deep Wrinkles
RMNEYES:          0.84 oz SEPHORA Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover
RMNPRIME:        Too Faced  Beauty Insurance Kit: 0.17 oz Primed & Poreless Primer,

0.12 oz Lip Insurance Lip Primer and,

0.11 oz Shadow Insurance
SHOCKING:        Yves Saint Laurent ShockingVolume Effet Faux Cils Mascara
STRAIGHT:          2.0 oz Living Proof  Straight Making No Frizz Styling Cream for Hair
STILABB:            0.17 oz Stila Stay All Day 10-In-1 HD Beauty Balm

Codes for VIBs Only:

V436CB:             10% OFF (No Min Purchase. Part of VIB Welcome Kit. One use only.)
VIBNUDE:           NUDE Skincare  ProGenius Treatment Oil
VIBLASH:           Mascara Deluxe Sample Trio ($35 Minimum Purchase)
VIBDKNY:           0.5 oz DKNY  Golden Delicious EDP Spray Mini

The VIBDKNY is so cute! It normally retails for $23 and I'm thinking of ordering two- one as a stocking stuffer and one for myself!

http://shop.sephora.com/w/webView?cid=20880629516&mid=1183005534&pid=483496&vid=13520&ee=YW5uaWN1c0Bob3RtYWlsLmNvbQ__&si=&mv=H&bv=H&oc=H&sc=&k=16WpjU&om_mmc=

So finally received my order yesterday and I had to order it over the phone because there were issues with my gift card. And I told him that I wanted the "lasting kit" but instead I got the "glow kit"...which is disappointing because I really don't see myself using any of these products except for the the mascara. But there were no replacements for the kit other then that I am happy with my order specially the Kat Von D eyeshadow palette. 

Quote: Originally Posted by kd1234 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Any one know if sephora will have similar "it kits" coming out soon?!
I hope so! I've been checking the boards every day so I don't miss when it comes out. The past year, the itkits have come out between early to mid November.

Looks like they have kits coming out this week. The code is Blitz and there're 4 bags to select from. LindaD posted a link in the Sephora codes thread.

Back