Sephora Haul

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I had a Sephora gift card burning a hole in my wallet so I decided to stop by and get some things. Here is what I got:

Benefit High Brow - on my second pencil. This thing has lasted forever even though I use it every day.

Borjouis Liquid Liner in Intense Black

Sephora Long Lasting Eye Liner in Deep Black

Why did I get two black eye liners? Well, I am looking for the perfect black liner that gives me a smooth line and also is vibrant in color. MAC's Blacktrack is too matte for my liking. I will let you know how they each work.

I will take a picture later.

Awesome haul, Marisol! Enjoy your new stuff.
smile.gif

I tried the Bourjois liner today and I love it. It was just what I was looking for.

Oh! I love me some HighBrow too Marisol! I can't NOT use it daily LOL! Enjoy the new goodies!

Originally Posted by blueangel1023 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Enjoy! I use Sephora's eye liner too
biggrin.gif
I will have to try that one tomorrow.

Originally Posted by Marisol /img/forum/go_quote.gif I tried the Bourjois liner today and I love it. It was just what I was looking for. Wo0t that is awesome!

Enjoy your wonderful haul, I got a MakeUp forever liquid liner the other day but I either don't know how to use or it's getting dry, lol.

I'll look into bourjois now
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back