Sephora Nail Pen

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I am always making a mess trying to do the French ..and this looked really interesting from Sephora..Anyone gave this a try??

Oh! That looks handy! I wonder if Jennifer has seen it and has an opinion.

i haven't bought it, but i tried it on one day when i was bored and it seemed to work pretty well!

Originally Posted by Jennifer /img/forum/go_quote.gif i haven't bought it, but i tried it on one day when i was bored and it seemed to work pretty well! Cool! Thanks!

that looks wonderfull! i suck at them too. always have to use the little stickers and still make a mess lol.

Originally Posted by broken /img/forum/go_quote.gif That's pretty cool.Do they make that in other colors?

i don't think so.

I think I had one, but it was a pencil. All you had to do was basically draw under your fingernail so it looked like you had french tips on top.

Originally Posted by Jennifer /img/forum/go_quote.gif i haven't bought it, but i tried it on one day when i was bored and it seemed to work pretty well! thx for lettin' us know ... it looks so much easy than what i use .. lol

hmm looks like it may work...but im still paying someone to do my nails. id do a horriable job when i do my own

Back