Sephora & Pantone Collection

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I searched but didn't find any threads on this. 

Anyone else super excited for this collection? I normally don't wear super bright colors, but ever since I started work and have to wear my hair completely up, boring work clothes and professional makeup, I've been wanting FUN colors to wear on my days off instead. 

I ended up getting the collector's set because I wanted the two blushes and the lipgloss, and it's practically the same price as those anyways. 

I'm also super tempted to get the nail polish set. 

Here's the link to the collection: http://www.sephora.com/browse/brand_hierarchy.jhtml?brandId=SEPHORA%20%2B%20PANTONE&om_mmc=esv103203-GG&om_kwpur=341686630&ppc_crid=8924552777&sbanner=us_search&esvcid=S1332439762_ADOGOE_AGI4037277_CRE8924552777_TID341686630_RFDd3d3Lmdvb2dsZS5jb20%3d

Some top contributors/VIBs on Sephora's Beauty Talk got to try the Color of the Year Lipstick free. One of them posted a picture of it on (on the BT VIB board), and it looks awesome.

I bought it this morning and put up swatches in Make Up Dupes and Swatches.  I got the nail polish too but haven't swatched them yet.

Originally Posted by theHulk750 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I bought it this morning and put up swatches in Make Up Dupes and Swatches.  I got the nail polish too but haven't swatched them yet.
Ohh nice! I ended up ordering mine online, just because I can't make it to our local store until next week, unfortunately, and I was scared it would sell out by then. I will definitely have to check out your swatches! 

Originally Posted by amberlamps /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Some top contributors/VIBs on Sephora's Beauty Talk got to try the Color of the Year Lipstick free. One of them posted a picture of it on (on the BT VIB board), and it looks awesome.
Wow, really? That's such a nice thing to get to try out! Definitely jealous of them. That's really cool, I'll have to look for that. Thanks for the heads up. 

Latest posts

Back