Sephora Play! August 2016 Box (Spoilers)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not thrilled with this subscription.  None of the boxes I've gotten have really wowed me thus far.

I like the Perversion mascara because it's one of my favorites, so I'm happy to have more.  Other than that, I was underwhelmed.  The mini eyeliner is pretty but I already have so many, and the same goes for the MUFE eyeshadow. 

The eye cream doesn't get great reviews (Caudalie) and I don't need yet another moisturizer.  I also already have a whole makeup bag full of little perfume samples.

Two of my samples were empty (Lancome & Claudiele) and Sephora Customer Service credited 200 points to my account for it...  I kind of had to push for the other 100 points... two empty samples should equal 200 new mini samples you could get at Sephora... which BTW... I don't really shop there anyways.  Maybe 1x a year on a big bender.

Does anyone know if those 50pt cards can be redeemed at sephora inside jcp?

@@wmb07 I don't think so. I tried at my closest Sephora in JCP in May and they called HQ but were told no. I'd love it if they changed that because the JCP is much closer to me than the mall.

Two of my samples were empty (Lancome & Claudiele) and Sephora Customer Service credited 200 points to my account for it...  I kind of had to push for the other 100 points... two empty samples should equal 200 new mini samples you could get at Sephora... which BTW... I don't really shop there anyways.  Maybe 1x a year on a big bender.

Does anyone know if those 50pt cards can be redeemed at sephora inside jcp?
I was able to redeem my first one there last month, and when my second one didn't scan this month, I called CS and was told they'd had some issues with that and my 50 pts credited, but nothing was mentioned about it being due to my going to a SiJCP..

Last edited by a moderator:
I was able to redeem my first one there last month, and when my second one didn't scan this month, I called CS and was told they'd had some issues with that and my 50 pts credited, but nothing was mentioned about it being due to my going to a SiJCP..
Oh interesting! I'm going to try again!

Back