Sephora Play! October 2016 "Spoilers"

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How do you know which box variant you're getting?
Go to Sephora and click on "order status" located at the top of the page between your points and the 3 free samples button. Click on the order # related to your October Play box. It will list the item as "Play! by Sephora/October 2016 Play" under that will be an item number. The last three digits will correspond to a certain box. Use the link below to find the spoilers to your box! For example the last three digits of my box were 114 so I received the box with the Too Cool for School, Nudestix, and Verb. 

http://www.mysubscriptionaddiction.com/2016/10/play-by-sephora-october-2016-confirmed-spoilers.html

That's awesome - thanks for sharing!  I am getting box 072 ...

I'm getting box 072 also. Glad everything is new for me. I like this sub a lot as I always seem to get items I have never tried which is the main reason to subscribe to any sub. So much better to get a sample to try then buying full size only to be disappointed.

I got my bag today. I got #114

IMG_2122.JPG

I want to try a lot of items from the other bags, I'm gonna have to go on a swap hunt.

I got mine today, and I'm very excited. It's new and different products. Though the Estee Lauder lipgloss did nothing and the Farmacy dew made my skin feel very sticky. I was most looking forward to it. 

I got my bag today. I got #114

IMG_2122.JPG

I want to try a lot of items from the other bags, I'm gonna have to go on a swap hunt.
Yes, I got exactly the same and was a bit disappointed as I hoped for another box. But oh well :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Will use everything except the Tom Ford perfume. His scents are so harsh for me.

I just realized I never received the October box. I called them to find out what happened and for some reason the card on file didn't go through. What?? Turns out my subscription to the Play box was cancelled and now I have to wait for a spot to open again. They couldn't re-sign me up for the box. Needless to say I'm not very happy.

I just realized I never received the October box. I called them to find out what happened and for some reason the card on file didn't go through. What?? Turns out my subscription to the Play box was cancelled and now I have to wait for a spot to open again. They couldn't re-sign me up for the box. Needless to say I'm not very happy.
Wow, that is not right. They could have re-signed you up at least since you have been subscribed for a while. Sorry to hear this, I would not be happy either.

Wow that's kind of unheard of, especially making you get on a wait list again. That's terrible!

Back