Sephora Shades of Beauty Event

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
some of you might remember when i got to meet Sam Fine last year at the sephora shades of beauty event. i was so excited even though he asked if i had been injured because of my hyperpigmentation issues. silly me, i thought i was going to learn to apply concealer so i went without makeup!). well, this year the shades of beauty event will feature lisa price, the creator of carol's daughter products; mikki taylor, beauty director of essence magazine, and dr. susan taylor, the creator of rx for brown skin skincare products. i signed up immediately. the cost was only $25 and you can use that toward the purchase of sephora products! i won't make the same mistake this year and plan to exude divatude from head to toe! i'm open to any recs for sephora products because i haven't been since last year. what's hot at sephora these days that you girls have been wanting to try?

that sounds fun!!

i haven't been to sephora in quite awhile so i can't help you with any new goods to be on the look out for...

but i can't wait to hear about the event. when is it?

it's scheduled for september 29th at 2:00pm. maybe be then i'll have a digital camera!

A lot of people are talking about the new matte eyeshadows from Urban Decay. I don't really care for them though.

I love the Cargo e/s palettes. I have Ten Thousand Isles, Egypt and 2 more (cant remember the names). Also, the Sephora line has some new (at least I think they're new) eyeliner pencils that are just awesome!! They are waterproof and the colors are really nice.

Originally Posted by Never2muchMU /img/forum/go_quote.gif I love the Cargo e/s palettes. I have Ten Thousand Isles, Egypt and 2 more (cant remember the names). Also, the Sephora line has some new (at least I think they're new) eyeliner pencils that are just awesome!! They are waterproof and the colors are really nice. I've tried the new eyeliner pencils, and they really are waterproof! I tried one on my hand and I had to scrub to get it off.

Monnie, have a fun! That sounds like you're gonna have a blast!

Originally Posted by monniej /img/forum/go_quote.gif some of you might remember when i got to meet Sam Fine last year at the sephora shades of beauty event. i was so excited even though he asked if i had been injured because of my hyperpigmentation issues. silly me, i thought i was going to learn to apply concealer so i went without makeup!). well, this year the shades of beauty event will feature lisa price, the creator of carol's daughter products; mikki taylor, beauty director of essence magazine, and dr. susan taylor, the creator of rx for brown skin skincare products. i signed up immediately. the cost was only $25 and you can use that toward the purchase of sephora products! i won't make the same mistake this year and plan to exude divatude from head to toe! i'm open to any recs for sephora products because i haven't been since last year. what's hot at sephora these days that you girls have been wanting to try? I've used Carol's Daughter products for many years. This line evolved out of Brooklyn, NY. Lisa Price used to personally mixed her products in her kitchen and then sell them.

thanks for the info on the waterproof eyeliners. i want a liner that will work on the waterline

Latest posts

Back