Share your pics!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Here is a cool picture of San Francisco. This is an aerial view of the Golden Gate Brigde.

Come on girls and boy, show us pics of your town.

asset-57738.jpg

that's such a pretty picture! i hope one day i go to CA.

i can't find any pics of my town, but here's my school...

phs.jpg

since i can't find pics from my town here, here are pics of my town in kosovo, called gjakova, before the war with serbia...

gjakova.jpg

here are pics after the war, which is what it mostly looks like now because everyone's too poor to build new houses...

icon_sad.gif

EDIT: i put them in thumbnails because they were too big.

Well, I can't find any pic of my town in particular... but I happen to come across a pic of the new High School they built. This pic is kinda old, so it's only showing the 'during construction'... big huh? LOL - it's the 3rd High School for the district. When I was in shcool, we had 2. There are so many kids that went to Sachem, that 9th & 10th grade was in one building (Sachem South)... and 11th & 12th in another.(Sachem North) This school is also 11th & 12th. (Sachem East) It's funny - because we all used to call the local community college 'Sachem East' b/c everyone from HS ended up going there the first 2 years of college.... so it was like HS all over again! Now that their really IS a Sachem East... I wonder what they call the college! LOL I'll have to find some pics and post em' later.

sachem-1-p.jpg

Originally Posted by Marisol Here is a cool picture of San Francisco. This is an aerial view of the Golden Gate Brigde.
Come on girls and boy, show us pics of your town.

asset-57738.jpg

i don't have any of my boring little town lol but everyone knows what chicago looks like

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Well, I can't find any pic of my town in particular... but I happen to come across a pic of the new High School they built. This pic is kinda old, so it's only showing the 'during construction'... big huh? LOL - it's the 3rd High School for the district. When I was in shcool, we had 2. There are so many kids that went to Sachem, that 9th & 10th grade was in one building (Sachem South)... and 11th & 12th in another.(Sachem North) This school is also 11th & 12th. (Sachem East) It's funny - because we all used to call the local community college 'Sachem East' b/c everyone from HS ended up going there the first 2 years of college.... so it was like HS all over again! Now that their really IS a Sachem East... I wonder what they call the college! LOL I'll have to find some pics and post em' later. that's so funny because there's this college in the next town a lot of people from HS go to and when you ask where they're going for college, they say 13th grade, and everyone knows it's that LOL

Cool Pics Charmaine! I didn't know Boston was so busy!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Even though I live about an hour away... here's Manhattan (But since 9-11, I'm sure you've all seen enough NYC pix!
icon_neutral.gif
Although I'm sure you all know what it looked like anyway! LOL) Here's Times Square - walked through it last week... and the skyline at night before 9-11.... when the twin towers were still there... and a pic of the light ceremony they have every year, where they beam spotlights where the towers once stood.

Times-Sq-Da_9013.jpg

New-York-City-2.jpg

122.jpg

Originally Posted by charms23 Aw Janelle, looking at your pics makes me miss New York. The last time I was there was before 9-11! I guess I just became a little afraid of terrorism there, I don't know. But anyway, I hope I'll be back there again soon! And hey, that picture you posted of Times Square, when I first glanced at it I thought it was a cartoon cause it's so bright!
icon_redface.gif
LOL Yeah, it's crazy like a cartoon - thats for sure!!! LOL Those 'Candy Land' ads are all on Giant TV screens - so there's all different things that are showing and flashing at you... and there's tons of billboards and lightboards - so it's pretty neat. Looks really cool at night - feels like Vegas LOL
icon_cheesygrin.gif

new-york-city-3%5B1%5D.jpg

Here's a night shot - now you see what I mean when I say lightboard overload!!! LOL If we wanna promote MuT - you see what would be a good place
wink.gif

wow...I just realized I HAVE to visit New York once. the time´s square looks so cool. I´d trade with you any minute, Janelle. must be a cool place to live!!!!

...trying to find some "exciting" pics of Vienna...I´ll be back (ok I just had to quote Arnold Schwarzenegger here since´s he´s Austrian too *lol*

Originally Posted by Arielle wow...I just realized I HAVE to visit New York once. the time´s square looks so cool. I´d trade with you any minute, Janelle. must be a cool place to live!!!!
...trying to find some "exciting" pics of Vienna...I´ll be back (ok I just had to quote Arnold Schwarzenegger here since´s he´s Austrian too *lol*

Yeah, it's cool - I live about an hour away by train, and although I think it's WAY too busy (and expensive!) to live in... its nice to visit & go shop every so often! LOL
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I really don't go that often - it's one of those places you go to when you have $ to burn & a reason to go there... which I have neither most of the time!
wink.gif

1-texas.JPG
This is a pic of West Texas---looks very similar to the Lubbock area. Very flat and dry. This is Lake LBJ (near Austin) in the hill country. Lots of trees and water here.

west_texas_sunset.jpg
This is one of our awesome sunsets.

Meant to say...I really enjoyed looking at everyone's pics so much. Makes me want to travel!
biggrin.gif

ok here is my "hood" *lol*

Pic1: parlament (entrance)

Pic2: entrance of a part of my school (institute of anatomy)

Pic3: belvedere castle

Pic4: Stephen´s Dome

as you can see there are a lot of old buidlings in Vienna. most of them are under monument protection (hope I used the right word).

Originally Posted by Arielle

ok here is my "hood" *lol*
Pic1: parlament (entrance)

Pic2: entrance of a part of my school (institute of anatomy)

Pic3: belvedere castle

Pic4: Stephen´s Dome

as you can see there are a lot of old buidlings in Vienna. most of them are under monument protection (hope I used the right word).

Nice and beautiful! I need to go there

i was born in NYC (manhattan), grew up most of my life in NYC (queens), and i'm there all the time (i'm 20 mins. outside), so i think it's so funny when i go to times square, only for sephora, i see all these tourists and i'm like, "what do they find so amazing? this place is so dumb." LOL!

tony and jen, your places look so nice!!!

arielle, i wish i saw those when i was in austria
icon_sad.gif

Latest posts

Back