Share your sample stash!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I was doing some reorganizing and thought I'd share my humble sample stash. I've been collecting makeup pretty diligently since 2012, but I only started couponing, maximizing my samples, and paying attention to GWPs since about summer 2013.

Perfume samples are always a favorite. I recently decided that I'd much rather have a variety of testers and purse sprays than a few large bottles. I don't wear fragrance every day so these last me quite a while.

Assorted foil and paper packets. I don't find myself reaching for these often since they're one time use. I do use the B&B shampoo packets if I stay at a friend's house overnight.

Haircare stuff and a liquid makeup remover than snuck its way into this photo. I don't enjoy getting sample haircare products, so luckily I don't have too many. I do nothing to my hair but wash and comb it... boring 
sleep.gif

Skincare including some Sephora 100 point trade-ins. I discovered I LOVE the Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cream. I'm waiting for a good sale to get the largest size they sell 
biggrin.gif
. The Lancome Visionnaire is probably the most expensive sample I have ounce per ounce, but it makes me break out if I use it on my cheeks.

The elusive makeup sample... my favorite 
patches.gif
. The Marvelous Moxie gloss in Rebel is amazing. I may finally try Buxom glosses because they're owned by the same company and the sample really impressed me. I'm just more in the market for something plumping too.

Latest posts

Back