• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Share your Sephora F&F codes!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would absolutely LOVE a code for the f&f sale if anyone happens to have one still available. I would be extremely grateful.  Thank you so very much in advance! ~Jaclyn~

I just became VIB. If someone can share the link that is used to share a code, I can try to see if I am able to share mine with someone :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by jmd252 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I just became VIB. If someone can share the link that is used to share a code, I can try to see if I am able to share mine with someone
smile.gif

Haha! Congrats on spending waaay too much ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

http://sephoralove.com/vib/

Quote: Originally Posted by tgooberbutt /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Haha! Congrats on spending waaay too much ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

http://sephoralove.com/vib/
I knowwww! I blame it entirely on MUT 
icon_twisted.gif
  I used to be an Ulta girl and I never got beyond the $100 level for their rewards gifts, and now I spent $350 (pretty much in one quarter) at Sephora after hearing about all of the GWPs, discounts, and product reviews. I used to spend $3 on NYC lip glosses, and now I spend $22 on Urban Decay Lipstick?? This site is like a drug, haha!

In any event, I have been messaged by one person about the code already so I'm going to try to send it to her :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Thanks for the link!

I would greatly appreciate a friend code if anyone has an extra, just PM me. TIA

So this might seem crazy but if anyone wants me to place an order for them, I have flash shipping and 20% off. I did this with a friend and had it shipped to her. Payment through PayPal would work. Just thought I'd throw it out there If anyone is interested let me know.

I have a cart full of goodies waiting to be purchased!! Anyone have an extra friend code for me to use?! Pretty please!! 

I still have my code. It wasn't working at first (actually not 100% positive if it's working now, but it's been 24+ hours since I became VIB so it should be) and the person I initially promised it to found someone else to give her a code. First person to request mine can have it :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by jmd252 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I still have my code. It wasn't working at first (actually not 100% positive if it's working now, but it's been 24+ hours since I became VIB so it should be) and the person I initially promised it to found someone else to give her a code. First person to request mine can have it :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Congrats on becoming a VIB! I sent you a PM :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back