She's my silly girl!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Shih Tzu is the silliest little princess you could ever meet! I just thought I'd share this pic of what she did last night in the curtains at the sliding door!

000_0011_1-1.jpg

000_0009_1.jpg

We got her when we were still living in an apartment, we both had big dawgs growing up and would have gotten one if it wasn't so unfair for the dog to be cooped up like that in an apt. We weren't planning to get a dog at all, just went into a pet store and left with a puppy!!! Not one day goes by that I'm not glad we did too!! I don't know what I'd do without our little heap of personality!!!!

Awww, she's sooo cute peaking out from under the curtains!!

Reminds me...Mora does something so funny and cute with her doggy door. It's in the laundry room and if she's in the backyard and hears me in there she will just peak her head inside, prop it on the edge, lay down, and watch me. The trap door is clear plastic so she can see me through it but she likes to do that for some reason and it looks so funny. :laughing:

Gotta love our...daughters! hehe

She's absolutely precious! I love it when animals hide and they think you can't see them. It cracks me up so bad!

That is SO cute!!! I can just picture Mora's little face peeking in under the doggy door flap!!!!

What a cute little doggy!! I want a little doggy, but I'm afraid my big dog would have a fit.

Back