Shoe Dazzle Experience?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by DreamWarrior /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I havent purchased anything from shoe dazzle in such a long time, I didnt even know about points!
wassatt.gif

How do you earn them?
The points are relatively new so I'm not 100% sure on how to earn style points but I do know when you place an order you get style points, when you refer people and they order you earn style points and that's as far as I know. Ahh ha! Love FAQs... from their FAQs...

http://www.shoedazzle.com/loyalty Do you have a rewards program? Yes, because we love rewarding you for good style behavior. When you join ShoeDazzle, you're automatically enrolled in our loyalty rewards program, where you can earn StylePoints toward free store credit. You earn 100 StylePoints for every purchase, and 200 whenever a friend you've invited places her first order.

1000 Style Points = Store Credit of $39.95. Oh but there's a "trick" to it. Once you have 1000 points you HAVE to "convert" the points into a credit so it's not like Birchbox where you earn XX points then those points are automatically applied.

Thanks all! I took them out for a walk yesterday. So awesome feeling! Can't wait to hit the club with them :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

So the boots didn't make it out to the club. As I was putting them on tonight, the zipper broke. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Calling ShoeDazzle on Monday.

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

ShoeDazzle is good about exchanges. Hope it works out. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Those boots are killer.
I've already thrown out the box and the paperwork that came with it so I hope they will work with me

Th exchange went really well and I got some basic black pumps as a replacement (I realized I didn't have any!!) 

These are the Kiara pumps and are SO comfortable, I really love wearing them.

And I ordered these bad boys today

So, did the zippers break because you forced it or because they were defective?  I've neve bought anything from there and won't if the quality is sub-standard. 

Originally Posted by Pancua /img/forum/go_quote.gif

So the boots didn't make it out to the club. As I was putting them on tonight, the zipper broke. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Calling ShoeDazzle on Monday.

Which boots? The red ones don't look very comfortable and it would be totally wrong for anyone who isnt tall and skinny.

Finally got some pics of my Kiara shoes! I need to add a heel bumper cause its just a *tad* too big but I absolutely adore them!

Originally Posted by rosalyhudson /img/forum/go_quote.gif

The boots are really beautiful!!! I just need those...
The red ones are really gorgeous, they looked better in person than in the pics. I was so sad when the zipper broke.

The blue and black ones will be here tomorrow according to FedEx, I so can't wait! They will be hitting the town this weekend! ;D

Originally Posted by MissLindaJean /img/forum/go_quote.gif
@Pancua, cute and classic with the black heel! Very versatile..nice choice!
Thanks!! I have really become addicted to ShoeDazzle! They have some really great styles.

I'm loving those black shoes too! Very chic. So what do you plan on wearing with it?

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm loving those black shoes too! Very chic. So what do you plan on wearing with it?
I got these so they could go with anything, especially jeans. Since I only have to go into the office once a week, figured it would be an easy no brainer shoe to have on hand. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back